34137xn viewer

  • Helen Ginn
    Sep 21, 2010
      Listers:

      Is anyone out there familiar with xn viewer for capturing images from microfilm readers? Our local FHL has recently changed software and I believe this programme is freeware if I was looking at the same software on Google. We are struggling with trying to figue out how to capture and save more than one scanned pdf document to a screen so that we can carry on through a film and send a number of pages to the screen and then send them all in one step to a folder. Can someone direct me to a simple list of steps to follow? Any comments welcome.

      Kind regards,
      Helen Ginn
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic