      From: Lolly Kozak
      To: galiciapoland-ukraine@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:28 PM
      Subject: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] Ukrainian/ Russian Army records

      One of my relatives Kyrylo Samborsky 1899 1972 was supposedly in the Ukrainian and Russian Armies rising to the rank of General before his death in Kyiv.

      Can anyone tell me where I could find records that could confirm this information?

      In addition, does anyone have access to a phone book for Kyiv who could look up the name Samborsky? I know Kyrylo had children and would like to contact them.

      Lolly