33869Re: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] Berezowica Mala Iwanczany

  • Helen Ginn
    Jul 2, 2010
      Roman:

      Well, after looking up Iwanczany in the library catalogue I see that there are three films listed which should give us exactly what we are looking for with Berezowica Mala, and thank you very much once again for the explanation regarding the distances between Mala and Wielka. I guess I was thinking it would be much like Howilow Wlk and Howilow Ml in the Chorostkow area which is where I am researching. Anyway I think we now have the Greek Catholic records that we need and plenty of work ahead of us with 50 years of births and over 100 years of marriages.

      Kind regards,
      Helen