33861Re: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] Re: Film 1922800 Berezowica Mala

  • Helen Ginn
    Jun 30, 2010
      Thanks Lavrentiy:

      I have all the details from items 1 to 10, and this is a full roll of film with all ten items, but nothing on it to distinguish sections for either Mala or Wielka and nothing written on the entries to say whether it is Mala or Wielka so I am assuming it is Bishop's copies which aren't always the easiest to read.

      >     "Item" refers to a part/section/portion of
      > the microfilm.  Microfilm number 1922800 has 10
      > parts/sections/portions.
      >
      > ________
      >
      > Lavrentiy
      >

      > --- In GaliciaPoland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com,
      > Helen Ginn <ginn_helen@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Listers:
      > >
      > > After looking at the above-mentioned film I am of the
      > opinion that what we have here is Bishop's copies since all
      > there seems to be is a mixture of a few births, some
      > marriages, and some death records. The place name on the
      > birth documents that we have shows the birth place as
      > Berezowica "Mala" but on the film both Wielka and Mala seem
      > to be combined so can I assume that these two places are
      > side by side and one should look at both Mala and Wielka?
      > Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated.
      > >
      > > Helen Ginn
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic