21171Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Re: Ellis Island Record

  • Mary
    Jul 2, 2008
      Thanks for the grounding; I was getting confused. : ) It sure looks like you are well on your way with your nephew helping!

      Notice Istvan Ivancso from Ortuto going to his brother-in-law Fedor in 1904 in Hazleton, aboard The Neckar.

      http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipManifest.asp?pID=102569040171

      George Ivanco from Ortuto to Hazleton in 1901 going to his brother Peter in Hazleton; he had been in the US from 1897-1900 prior to this trip:

      http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipManifest.asp?pID=605300030090

      (I know you don't like his age.)

      Looks like Hazleton was a popular place for Ivancsos from Ortuto.

      Mary