      From: krupniak <Lkrupnak@...>
      Subject: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Re: Ellis Island Record
      To: Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2008, 8:38 AM

      I don't tyhink that Fedor was a Slovak...he was probably a Rusnak.

      Slovaks don't use Fedor, which is Theodore. His village was a Rusnak

      village.

      Ann Poslosky wrote:

      > Hello Lavrentiy,

      > Thank you.? Why didn't I see "acquaitance' ?? Fedor (I which I could

      explain Fedor)? I was going to ask is that a Ukrainian name.? This

      guy was from Hungary' s partition.? He was a Slovak.? Thanks for the

      lead; on the name place.? You could be right?? I'm just fishing.?

      > Ann

      is

      > very long and I can't get it into a more readable size.? If it

      > doesn't work, I'll give it another try.? The record is for Fedor

      > Ivansco who arried in N. Y. from Fiume on the SS Ultonia.? The text

      > manifest shows he is on line # 0006; he is 41 yrs old from

      > Ivaskofalva, Hungary.? My question is where was he going; it looks

      > like someplace in Pittsburg, Pa., but I can't make out the name and

      > relationship. ?

      > > http://www.ellisisl and.org/search/ viewTextManifest .asp?

      > order_num=242609687 &MID=01465094040 053317376& order_num=

      242609687& ORDER

      > _ID=1500239267& LNM=IVANCSO& PLNM=IVANCSO& last_kind= 0&RF=115&

      pID=1024241