21163Re: Ellis Island Record

    Jul 2, 2008
      I don't tyhink that Fedor was a Slovak...he was probably a Rusnak.
      Slovaks don't use Fedor, which is Theodore. His village was a Rusnak
      village.

      Ann Poslosky wrote:

      > Hello Lavrentiy,
      >
      > Thank you.? Why didn't I see "acquaitance'?? Fedor (I which I could
      explain Fedor)? I was going to ask is that a Ukrainian name.? This
      guy was from Hungary' s partition.? He was a Slovak.? Thanks for the
      lead; on the name place.? You could be right?? I'm just fishing.?