      From: edward potereiko <epotereiko9@...>
      Subject: Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Re: Ellis Island Record
      To: Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 7:08 AM

      What I can see on my monitor:

      I can't make out the first word, but it is on everyone's record, so it is obviously not where he was going. It looks like "aign" or "sign"

      Desko Vasily

      "Edwa" and then it looks like "rs", but my guess is "rd", so I believe it reads:

      Edward St or Edward Tr . "3226 Pittsburgh, PA"

      so

      going to Vasily Desko, 3226 Edward St (or Terrace), Pittsburgh, PA

      Sincerely yours,

      Edward Potereiko 719-576-0752

      3169 Blue Mountain Way, Colo Springs, CO 80906-4502

      edwardp@writeme. com

      [This e-mail was created with voice recognition software]

      Surnames I am researching in my families genealogy

      Poterejko / Poteryjko / ÏÎÒÅÐÈÉÊÎ [TARNOPIL Region]

      Bazarewitz / Bazarewicz [WILNO Region]

      Bajrashevskaya / ÁÀÉÐÀØÅÂÑÊÀß [WILNO region]

      Bedrijowska / Bedreyowska / Bedryjowska [SE Poland Region near Dukla]

      Grevach / Grevoch / Grzewach / Grzywoch / Hryleacz / Heyleacz [SE Poland]

      Rafalowitz / Rafalewitch /Rafulowitz / Rafalowicz [Ivje / Lida Region]

      Rotkowitz / Rotkowich [Ivje / Lida Region]

      Makuch / Makuh /[SE Poland near Dukla]

      Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 12:06 AM

      Hello all,

      I'm trying to send a link to an Ellis Island Record, but the url is very long and I can't get it into a more readable size. If it doesn't work, I'll give it another try. The record is for Fedor Ivansco who arried in N. Y. from Fiume on the SS Ultonia. The text manifest shows he is on line # 0006; he is 41 yrs old from Ivaskofalva, Hungary. My question is where was he going; it looks like someplace in Pittsburg, Pa., but I can't make out the name and relationship.

      http://www.ellisisl and.org/search/ viewTextManifest .asp?order_ num=242609687& MID=014650940400 53317376& order_num= 242609687& ORDER_ID= 1500239267& LNM=IVANCSO& PLNM=IVANCSO& last_kind= 0&RF=115& pID=102424141003

      Ann