21151Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Re: Ellis Island Record

  • edward potereiko
    Jul 1, 2008
      What I can see on my monitor:
      I can't make out the first word, but it is on everyone's record, so it is obviously not where he was going. It looks like "aign" or "sign"
      Desko Vasily
      "Edwa" and then it looks like  "rs",  but my guess is "rd", so I believe it reads:
      Edward St or Edward Tr . "3226  Pittsburgh, PA"
      so
      going to Vasily Desko, 3226 Edward St (or Terrace), Pittsburgh, PA

      Sincerely yours,
      Edward Potereiko 719-576-0752
      3169 Blue Mountain Way, Colo Springs, CO 80906-4502
      edwardp@...
      [This e-mail was created with voice recognition software]

      Surnames I am researching in my families genealogy
      Poterejko / Poteryjko / ÏÎÒÅÐÈÉÊÎ [TARNOPIL Region]
      Bazarewitz / Bazarewicz [WILNO Region]
      Bajrashevskaya / ÁÀÉÐÀØÅÂÑÊÀß [WILNO region]
      Bedrijowska / Bedreyowska / Bedryjowska [SE Poland Region near Dukla]
      Grevach / Grevoch / Grzewach / Grzywoch / Hryleacz / Heyleacz [SE Poland]
      Rafalowitz / Rafalewitch /Rafulowitz / Rafalowicz [Ivje / Lida Region]
      Rotkowitz / Rotkowich [Ivje / Lida Region]
      Makuch / Makuh /[SE Poland near Dukla]