20943[Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Re: 1910 census

  • Chris Smolinski
    Jun 1, 2008
      When you go to that particular page, nothing comes up, other than a
      message about a blank page. Other pages for that town appear ok. So
      the page is missing/misfiled in Ancestry's database. Note that only
      the scanned image is missing, if you look at the summary page (the
      transcription of the residents' names and ages), that appears fine.

      --

      ---
      Chris Smolinski