20272Re: file upload

    Apr 1, 2008
      Hello Stacy,

      Great...you were able to scan the certificate (recall that we had
      extensive discussions of the certificate in March 2007:

      As discussed a year ago, you have a certificate of birth that was
      issued by the priest of the Greek Catholic church (parish) in
      Smorzhiv (Smarzo~w).

      The certificate is of standard format. The language is Latin.
      That format in Latin language is discussed in various translation
      guides, such as the one that Fred Hoffman and Jonathan Shea have
      prepared. Example translations of similar certificates have been
      provided in the past in this group. The handwriting on your
      certificate is very good so there should be no difficulty in your
      attempt to translate the certificate. If one particular area of the
      certificate presents a problem let us know.

      ace lund <acelund2000@...> wrote:

      > Hello all, I have uploaded a file and was hoping someone could
      translate it for me. I know it is not very clear but any help would
      be great.