16061Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Re: Domansky addresses

  • nick bulka
    Sep 3, 2007
      Courtney,

      I can highly recommend a Ukrainian translator. I have been using him
      for more than 5 years. He is very dependable, reasonably priced, and his
      knowledge of English is great. Tell him I sent you. His name is Roman
      Bulkewicz and you can contact him at roman@...

      nick bulka