1395Re: [Galicia_Poland-Ukraine] Re: Cecinsky in Ichrovica near Dynow

  • Jean-Michel OMBROUCK
    Aug 1 1:52 AM
      Ferencz (Frantisek) Cecinsky (my father-in-law's grand-father) was
      supposed to be born in Dynow according to his marriage record in 1916 in
      Tatabanya (Hungary). He died in Pastovce (Slovakia) and my son and his
      grand-father found last week in the records in Pastovce that his death
      record said born in Ichrovica.

      Here's the story linking all this places. I didn't mention he was in
      France between 1926 and 1938 and was forced to return to Pastovce with
      one son, the other children staying in France.

      Clear ?

      Jean-Michel

      Laurence Krupnak a écrit:

      >.
      >.
      >
      > Explain how all these places - Pastovce, "Irovitsa" and Dynow - are
      >connected in your family history.
      >
      >______
      >
      >Lavrentiy
      >

      >Jean-Michel OMBROUCK wrote:
      >

      >> I'm pretty sure of the written form of this place since we have it on
      >>a death act in Pastovce (Slovakia). My father-in-law who speaks Polish
      >>(and a little bit Slovak) says "Irovitsa".
      >>
      >>Thank you for helping.
      >>
      >>Jean-Michel
      >>
      >>Laurence Krupnak a écrit:
      >>

      >>>.
      >>>
      >>>Hello Jean-Michel,
      >>>
      >>> I do not recognize the name Ichrovica. How is it pronounced in
      >>>American English?
      >>>
      >>> It could be Iablonytsia.
      >>>
      >>> Since they are in Poland the Polish place name spelling is
      >>>Jablonica.
      >>>
      >>>____
      >>>
      >>>Lavrentiy

      >>>Yahoo! Groups Links