11553UNGEHEUER - UNGHAJER - UNGEHEIER - UNGIECHAJER - UNGEHAUER

  • chris oth
    Nov 1, 2006
      Hello,

      I am searching families by the name UNGEHEUER. Other spellings of the
      name are UNGEHEIER, UNGIECHAJER, UNGEHAUER, UNGHAJER,...

      I have several families of whom I don't know where they come from or
      what they became:

      UNGEHEUER Franz Adam was born in Germany and died in Galicia. I have
      no name of his wife and I only know of two sons:

      - Michael UNGEHEUER born in Wildenthal, Kolbuszowa, died in Debica and
      was married to Agnes KLUS. At least two sons: Franciszek
      UNGEHEUER/UNGEHEIER born in Przykysrowka in 1889, Eduard born 1895 in
      Rzeszow/Mielec

      - Ludwik UNGEHEUER married Tekla Litynska. Children are:
      Kazimierz, Wladyslaw, Jozefa, Wiktoria who married Karol Sandalowski,
      Eugeniusz born in Przemysl and Stanislas Mieczyslaw
      Ungeheier-Niesiolowski

      I know that other UNGEHEUER families lived in Wildenthal,
      Kolbuszowa, Josephsdorf, Mielec, Lwiw, Debioki, Sarnow (I am not sure
      about the spelling of all these places), but I don't have any details.

      UNGEHEUER Andrzej and his wife PODRAZA Katarzyna, I know of one son
      Filip who married Maria SMOLA, their children all born in Debioki are:
      -UNGHAJER Johann * 26.05.1883
      -UNGEHEUER Katarina * 25.11.1888, + USA, married to Andrew TRUSZ
      -UNGEHEUER Magdalena * 09.01.1894
      -UNGEHEUER Walenty * 17.11.1896, married Agnieszka HYJEK
      -UNGEHEUER Franciszka * 05.08.1899, married Mateusz HYJEK
      -UNGEHEUER Antonia * 06.07.1902
      -UNGEHEUER Weronika * 10.06.1905, married Wojcieck HYJEK

      Who knows about UNGEHEUER/UNGEHEIER, UNGIECHAJER,... families in the
      area of Galicia / Poland?

      Thanks for any help you could give.

      Chris.Oth
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic