11413Potocki family - Lwow

  • Maciej Slugocki
    Oct 4 1:47 AM
      I have undertaken a few internet searches for the Potocki family that
      resided in Lwow in the years spanning the 1930s.

      My father occasionally mentioned that Carol Potocki was a close friend
      (colega). My father's family actually resided in "Palac Potockiego" having
      been granted some sort of special tenancy for some historical assistance
      provided to the Potocki family.

      I would be most appreciative of any leads subscribers to this list may be
      able to offer so that I could trace some sort of 20th century history of
      that branch of the Potocki family.

      Thanks in anticipation,

      Maciej Slugocki
      Hobart Australia