11408Re: Boy;ko/Royko

  • wanderingdalton
    Oct 2, 2006
      Thanks for the reply Len. It's an interesting store but they don't
      seem to have the book listed.Perhaps they can order it. In any case, I
      managed to find another vendor who apparently sells it, but it's a bit
      too expensive for me at this time.
      thanks again.

      Thomas
      --- In Galicia_Poland-Ukraine@yahoogroups.com, Len Krawchuk
      <lk248@...> wrote:

      > the book " The Church in Ruins" can be purchased at the Edmonton,
      Canada Ukrainian Bookstore:
      > http://www.ukrainianbookstore.com
      >
      > email:
      > ukrbkst@...
      > They are currently having a book sale which ends at the end of this
      month!

      > Len

      latitude= 50.2000&longitud e=22.5167& size=big

      > > >"Dembno" is English transliteration of the Polish spelling of the
      > > >village.
      > > >

      > > >The Ukrainian name is Dubno.

      > > > The Greek Catholic parish name is St. George.
      > > >

      > > >RE: your queastion about whether they were Bojkos:
      > > >

      > > > Bojkos did not reside in that area, but they were nevertheless
      > > >ethnically Rusyns/Ukrainians.
      > > >

      > > >_______
      > > >
      > > >Lavrentiy

      > early

      > > >Yahoo! Groups Links

      > > Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
      > >
      > http://join. msn.com/? page=dept/ bcomm&pgmarket= en-ca&RU=
      http%3a%2f% 2fjoin.msn. com%2f%3fpage% 3dmisc%2fspecial
      offers%26pgmarke t%3den-ca