Re: from Pilot

  • fritz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      well I'm afraid. But only that I may lose the contents of my stomach
      over how grossly out ethics they are, while completely ignoring the
      tech they are presumably protecting. Just Gross.

      Fritz

      --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, Timecops <timecops@...> wrote:

      > 31 of May near 19-00 GMT Pilot was transmitted via communicator the
      following text:

      > "The purpose of my murder is to submerge all the Scientologists of
      Free Zone into the fear. Do not be affected by this intention. Do
      unify Your Efforts and Powers. Do get rid of stemming from Cof$
      existing system of total control of Scientology. Gather the Group of
      OTs to start serious work in Free Zone. There came the times of the
      Battle.