New study of 'Golden Age of Tech'

  • kickwilstra
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007

      Hi,

      A thorough study of the subject is found here. To date the most comprehensive and complete one around.

      If any would have data or have copies of those 'Drills Course' HCOB's from 1971 please drop a line!

      They made up the Auditor Drills Series 1-9 as follows:

      HCOB 9 Oct 71 I ADS # 1 "Drills Course For Auditors, Basic Drills"
      HCOB 9 Oct 71 II ADS # 2 "Drills Courses For Auditors, Level 0 Drills"
      HCOB 9 Oct 71 III ADS # 3 "Drills Courses For Auditors, Level I Drills"
      HCOB 9 Oct 71 IV ADS # 4 "Drills Course For Auditors, Level 2 Drills"
      HCOB 9 Oct 71 V ADS # 5 "Drills Course For Auditors, Level III Drills"
      HCOB 9 Oct 71 VI ADS # 6 "Drills Course For Auditors, Level IV Drills"
      HCOB 9 Oct 71 VII ADS # 7 "Drills Course For Auditors, Dianetic Drills"
      HCOB 9 Oct 71 VIII ADS # 8 "Drills Course For Auditors, Interiorization Rundown Drills"
      HCOB 26 Nov 71 IV ADS # 9 "Drills Course For Auditors, Expanded GF-40X Drills"

      kw