Re: Whole Bridge common table

  • Timecops
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 1, 2007

      Max Hauri wrote
      Thanks.

      Much love Max

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Timecops
      Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:30 PM
      Subject: Re: Whole Bridge common table

      restoration of all OT abilities

      Dear Maxim

      What do you want with that?

      Much love Max
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Timecops
      Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 9:55 PM
      Subject: Whole Bridge common table

      Dear Pierre Ethier, Max Hauri, Patricia Krenik.
      This is project of Whole Bridge.
      Please, give me your vision of this subject.
      This is Whole Bridge common table recommended by Galactic Patrol,
      all processes to EP. This Bridge started to provide january 2007, Russia.
      Its need about 7-20 years for different cases.
      -----------
      New Bridges
      OT17-48
      OT9-16
      EXCALIBUR
      L-RANDAWNS
      ORIGINAL OT8
      NEW OT4-7
      ORIGINAL OT4-7
      ORIGINAL OT1-3
      (programs for clears)
      GRADE 5-6, CLEARING COURSE (if not clear on NED)
      NED
      GRADE 0-4
      ARC STRAIGHTWIRE
      life repaire
      drag randawn
      objectives
      purification rundawn
      cooditing book1, dianetics 55, Route 1-2 , 8-8008 and others
      2comm, clearing buttons

      --
      Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow,
      http://www.galac-patra.org
      Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow,
      http://www.galac-patra.org
      ---------------------------------------
    • Lone Ranger
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 1, 2007
        Maxim

        what level CS are yu? Or did yu get this data from another?

        --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, Timecops <timecops@...> wrote:

        > well, if person exteriorised on dianetics or objectives, or others
        lower
        > levels -
        > he can go to Route 1-2 for case stabilisation, sometimes first need
        > Interiorization Randown,
        > if person have pain/somatics in the head/body after exteriorsations.
        >
        > --
        > Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow,
        > http://www.galac-patra.org
        > ---------------------------------------
        >

        > username1971 ?????:
        > > Hi, Where on the bridge do you do this or would a new person get this
        > > book and start on it?
        > >
        > > --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, Timecops <timecops@> wrote:
        > >
        > >> Hi, its Creation of Human Ability a Handbook for scientologists,
        > >> Route 1 has and Route 2 has 75 processes.
        > >> Person has good case stabilisation after exteriorisations in the
        > >> begining of the bridge
        > >> if he get Route 1-2.
        > >> This book here www.0-48.ru
        > >>

        > > Galac Patra international group. Success story, sites, materials,
        news. Members - only close friends of Free Zone.(Conference not for
        discussions). Language - English. http://www.galac-patra.org
        > > Get Skype and call for free http://www.skype.com/
        > > Global excess to all information http://www.emule-project.net
        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Lone Ranger
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 1, 2007
          Where yu gonna find original OT8 in the field? Not the one posted to
          the net! And yu still seem to think that any NOTs is necessary at
          all, before running Excalibur. Excal replaces NOTs. That's why it
          was originally called SuperNOTs. It is OT8 after LRHs OT1-7. Who is
          your CS? Who are the people supposedly in agreement with yu? Yu are
          beginnin to sound like Virginia.

          --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, Timecops <timecops@...> wrote:

          > Dear Pierre Ethier, Max Hauri, Patricia Krenik.
          > This is project of Whole Bridge.
          > Please, give me your vision of this subject.
          > This is Whole Bridge common table recommended by Galactic Patrol,
          > all processes to EP. This Bridge started to provide january 2007,
          Russia.
          > Its need about 7-20 years for different cases.
          > -----------
          > New Bridges
          > OT17-48
          > OT9-16
          > EXCALIBUR
          > L-RANDAWNS
          > ORIGINAL OT8
          > NEW OT4-7
          > ORIGINAL OT4-7
          > ORIGINAL OT1-3
          > (programs for clears)
          > GRADE 5-6, CLEARING COURSE (if not clear on NED)
          > NED
          > GRADE 0-4
          > ARC STRAIGHTWIRE
          > life repaire
          > drag randawn
          > objectives
          > purification rundawn
          > cooditing book1, dianetics 55, Route 1-2 , 8-8008 and others
          > 2comm, clearing buttons
          >
          > --
          > Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow,
          > http://www.galac-patra.org
          > ---------------------------------------

        • basic basic
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 1, 2007
            --- Lone Ranger <LR2447@...> wrote:

            > Where yu gonna find original OT8 in the field? Not
            > the one posted to
            > the net! And yu still seem to think that any NOTs
            > is necessary at
            > all, before running Excalibur. Excal replaces NOTs.
            > That's why it
            > was originally called SuperNOTs. It is OT8 after
            > LRHs OT1-7. Who is
            > your CS? Who are the people supposedly in agreement
            > with yu? Yu are
            > beginnin to sound like Virginia.

            How do you justify Excal as OT8? How is it senior
            to ot 7 COMP?

            BB

            The website for our internet Org.
            http://www.freewebs.com/techoutsidethecofs/

          • Lone Ranger
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 1, 2007
              > How do you justify Excal as OT8? How is it senior
              > to ot 7 COMP?

              CBR called it OT8 as LRH wrote OT levels 1-7. I am not talkin about
              the CoX version of OT levels, but LRHs. I assume yu were referring to
              NOTs OT7? If so, Excalibur replaces and surpasses NOTs.
            • Mark Ruedi
              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 2, 2007
                Sorry for the very belated reply to this:

                Maxim - IMO you have a MU on Pandeterminism.
                You say: who is not for me is not pandetermined...

                It's good to have a game - like the New Civilisation Game etc. Nothing against it. But is is still a Game. There are higher Levels than Games.

                With trying to put your VP through as the 'Pandetermined' you become suppressive to the other VPs - and some of them might even be further up than yours.

                Even on a very high level - TRUTH is still defined by VPs. That's why Channeling - as you obviously do and support - is a very very questionable approach. I allready once tried to mention this on this list - but then you stopped it.

                Your position is still very solidly fixed within the dichotomies.

                The New Civilisation Game is under way - things will develop. But probably not in the way you see it now. So let other VPs have a chance - and let us work toward real understanding and Pandeterminism. Not in the fachistic way, please.

                Mark

                fritz <schreiner_fritz@...> wrote:
                Maxim.

                Why is there nothing about the original OT levels LRH said he wrote
                but which existed only in unissued note form until more people got
                through the original OT VII?

                I remember reading that in the MID 70's.

                And LRH original said that the L's rundowns were not steps on the
                bridge, but rather more like OT boosters that could be delivered after
                grade IV, after OT III, or after OT VII.

                Fritz

                --- In Galac_Patra@ yahoogroups. com, Timecops <timecops@.. .> wrote:

                > Well, Its very easy.
                > Pierre going destroy reputation CBR and other fearless people.
                > I dont trust him. Critics, hate CBR = whole track overts against GP,
                New
                > Civ Game.
                >
                > My position - anybody who moving TA - deserve my respectation.
                > I gave people all materials via server for good future expantion of FZ.
                > 1,5 year ago I talk with person who worked on L randawns (with others
                > OTs) in 1982-3 ,
                > he told me this is correct copy and this expanded grades for OTs
                working
                > good (Ls).
                >
                > And last moment.
                > I ask directly Astar (CBR) and Elron (LRH) about this whole Bridge
                Table
                > and checked (up) this comm through several
                > OTs. Answer was the same in 3 cases - Creation of Whole Table -
                Correct
                > action, its need to be done.
                > Moreover, my conclusion - this Compromise between all scientologists
                in FZ.
                > We here in Russia have all materials and power to coordinate this
                > bridge. This Whole Bridge availabe in FZ from 1990,
                > we must only do AS-IS-NESS of the bridge's levels. And not to
                support 3d
                > party intention in the scientology game.
                >
                > THE WHOLE BRIDGE PROJECT - pan-determined action.
                > Any interferences in this project - violation of the FZ decree.
                > ---------
                >
                > The Non-Interference Decree
                >
                > The NON-INTERFERENCE DECREE on Sector 9 was received on
                >
                > Earth on the 29th April 1982 at 1200 GMT. It states, (as relayed from
                > Mainship, Sector 9):
                >
                > "The stars in this Sector are under a Non-Interference Decree from
                > Galactic Central - Grand Council. The stipulations of the decree are:
                >
                > 1. No interference is permitted in the zone known as Sector Nine until
                > further notice.
                >
                > 2. This decree is to be enforced by the Galactic Patrol.
                >
                > 3. There shall be no use of atomic, chemical, or biological weapons in
                > the zone
                >
                > 4. Travel to and from the zone is regulated and shall be subject to
                > verification of intent and escort by the Patrol.
                >
                > 5. The technical and ethical experiment in progress by Sector Commander
                > Elron Elray is not to be interfered with in any way whatsoever as it is
                > extremely vital to the future of the Galaxy and its inhabitants.
                >
                > 6. The Ethics Order by Commander Elray on the being Xenu, currently
                > Joseph Strasburg, alias "Herr J." or "Mister J." of Germany/Switzerland
                > banking circles, declaring him Suppressive, is to be enforced.
                >
                > 7. It is to be understood that this is a controlled and protected
                Sector
> [...]
                > try and halt the interference in the Civilizing Project by unauthorized
                > extraterrestrial and terrestrial groups such as the Markabians (who
                > already had over 200,000 of their own citizens operating on Earth) and
                > others.
                >
                > Although not fully complied with yet, the decree has forced the
                > Markabians to change their Atomic, Biological and Chemical warfare
                > scenarios back to conventional weapons again. They would be subject to
                > severe penalties against their other ? planets by the Grand Council if
                > they violate this point.
                >
                > Also the Decree has prevented other outside interference in the affairs
                > of Earth of an overt nature, although covert contacts still exist.
                >
                > The "technical and ethical experiment" of Point No 5 refers, of course,
                > to Scientology and Dianetics. The decree came too late to prevent the
                > take-over of the Church of Scientology by the Markabian "Operation
                > Ramrod", but it is now providing a protective basis for the ethical
                > experiment of comparing how the science works under tightly controlled
                > suppressive conditions (Markab) as opposed to how it works in a free,
                > coordinated environment (The Free Zone). The results are already
                > conclusive. Scientology and Dianetics are flourishing and prospering in
                > the Free Zone (outside the Church), while the Markabian controlled
                > management of the Church has depleted over half its reserves and
                have it
                > spiraling down to bankruptcy. The Free Zone Loyal Scientologists are
                > already planning to take the Church back over from the Markabians. The
                > Ethics Order on the being "Xenu" mentioned in Point No 6 has been kept
                > secret by the taken-over Scientology Organizations, thus an updated
                > issue has been released as Sector Ethics Order 1A. Xenu was the
                > perpetrator of the nuclear ravaging of Earth 75 million years ago, and
                > is now operating as the clandestine agent for Markab in their
                attempt to
                > totally control and dominate Planet Earth. Refer to the updated Ethics
                > Order itself for further details.
                >
                > --
                > Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow,
                > http://www.galac- patra.org
                > ------------ --------- --------- ---------
                >

                > FWDtoday ÐÉÛÅÔ:
                > > Thank you for this information. One question? I see you list the L
                > > Rundowns. Are they the ones that have been around on the internet for
                > > a few years? Or are they the corrected ones promised by Pierre
                > > Ethier? According to him (on his website) the ones on the net are
                not
                > > complete and designed to spin a case inward and harm them. He says he
                > > thinks they were "leaked" to the web to harm the Free Zone by COS.
                > > This is an Important Question.
                > > This way proposed would be out sequence from LRHs ED when he released
                > > the Ls originally in their placement of the grade chart. If I am in
                > > error just refer me to the correct bulletin or ED.

              • rjpayne100
                Message 7 of 24 , Feb 7, 2007
                  Pan determination has both knowing cause and knowing effect
                  associated with it. Pan deterination can be cause from viewpoints
                  involved, or allow and receive effects from viewpoints involved.
                  Determination is different from the word cause.

                  Randy

                  --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, Mark Ruedi <i_am_alkaro@...>
                  wrote:

> [...]
                  > > > Thank you for this information. One question? I see you list
                  the L
                  > > > Rundowns. Are they the ones that have been around on the
                  internet for
                  > > > a few years? Or are they the corrected ones promised by Pierre
                  > > > Ethier? According to him (on his website) the ones on the net
                  are
                  > not
                  > > > complete and designed to spin a case inward and harm them. He
                  says he
                  > > > thinks they were "leaked" to the web to harm the Free Zone by
                  COS.
                  > > > This is an Important Question.
                  > > > This way proposed would be out sequence from LRHs ED when he
                  released
                  > > > the Ls originally in their placement of the grade chart. If I
                  am in
                  > > > error just refer me to the correct bulletin or ED.

                • Timecops
                  Message 8 of 24 , Feb 12, 2007

                    Pierre Ethier Class XII :
                    LRH has clearly indicated the place where the Ls may be delivered and it is not where you put it.

                    The point where they are delivered is determined by a C/S who has the expertise.

                    It can be in some cases, after Grade IV, or after OT III or beyond. The Ls are Not mandatory, The Ls are based, as clearly stated in the L-10 materials on OT VIII-XV.

                    OT VIII-XV as developped by LRH in 1969-1971 have absolutely nothing to do with what Robertson was preaching.

                    Also anyone involved in another practice (and Robertson's tech is another practice, whether you want to admit it or not) require full GF40 handling prior to them being done.

                    Therefore, for the sake of standard tech and in honor of LRH, I must ask you to remove anything associating the LRH Ls rundowns with Robertson's based technology. They are incompatible. Doing otherwise is an insult to LRH.

                    Also if you pretend to follow LRH why do you choose to ignore LRH who wrote in 1978 (I saw it in his own handwriting) that NOTs was a prerequsite for OT VIII.

                    NOTs technology has been piloted on the Apollo since 1971. All statements that it is not, are based on ignorance and know best.

                    Also I heard that some of the Galactic patrol members believe they are "past life Class XIIs". the only problem with that theory is that the only Class XII who died prior to 1990 is Quentin Hubbard and more than a dozen people have claimed to be him already. I have fully documented the Class XII history and most of the original Class XIis are my friends and I have met some of them in recent years. None of them share your views.

                    Also the description of the training environment given by those making such claims do not match reality and historical data.

                    Finally, someone from your group make claims about FEBC trainees from Toronto.

                    I happen to personally know each and everyone of the trainees from Toronto that went to the Apollo to train. Each of them is still very much alive. None of them share the ideas proposed by the Galactic patrol.

                    Pierre Ethier

                    From: Timecops <timecops@...>
                    To: Class_XII@...Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com
                    Subject: Whole Bridge common table Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:53:21 +0300

[...]

                    Valentine▓s Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctId=8323,ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24095&tcode=wlmtagline

                  • Timecops
                    Message 9 of 24 , Feb 12, 2007
                      Thanks Pierre for your answer.
                      You sow only common table, we will arrange it of course.
                      Its C/S responsibility to provide correct sequence of steps on the Bridge.
                      Of course all OT levels LRH give us in 1952-1953.
                      But at this area we have interference and this problem about 80 millions years old, may be oldest.
                      Big Part of this interference - Grey beings (aliens). They try to put full control of this area and
                      have about 50 underground  bases on Eath for implanting thetans,  control .....
                      We must have good tech for handle it.
                      They try to control and scientology game (outside and inside) and hate Galactic Patrol, of course.
                      I have a lot information  about it from this beings.

                      And some reincarnated Greys (people) in scientology  tell about it - its bullshit, hallucinations.
                      Some of it still silent about it and  looks very friendly.
                      Well. Rule is - truth or not truth decide only person personally.

                      Soon every scientologist will have all LRH materials and they got a huge haviness about tech.
                      Soon we start to get BIG THETANS, VERY BIG.

                      Check atachment and good luck.