RE: [Galac_Patra] OT VIII

  • pat freespirit
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2005
      Check with Ralph Hilton. He used to have a copy at http://ralphhhilton.org
      Now the OT VIII is a 404 and has been that way for three years.

      Pat

      >From: om <lists@...>
      >To: Galac_Patra <Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [Galac_Patra] OT VIII
      >Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:42:31 +0400
      >

      >Looking for the original materials of OT VIII. Checksheets, bulletins,
      >any mentions in tapes etc etc. Any data would be appreciated.
      >
      >Answer to this e-group or to me.
      >
      >om
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • pat freespirit
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2005
        Hi, yes Oleg, I remember communicating with you. Sometimes I lose track of
        where people are.

        Ralph's OT VIII is almost the same as the OT VIII that we have in the field
        that might be considered the "original". It was written up by someone with
        a remarkable memory after she had done OT VIII. I have compared the
        two--not any appreciable difference. If you have done Ralphs' "expanded OT
        VIII" then there wouldn't be anything new on the "original".

        That is all I can tell you.:)

        Love, Pat

        http://www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/KRENIK5668
        http://www.zvita.com

        >From: om <lists@...>
        >To: pat freespirit <Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re[2]: [Galac_Patra] OT VIII
        >Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 15:38:11 +0400
        >

        >Yes, I have his file.
        >
        >pf> Check with Ralph Hilton. He used to have a copy at
        >http://ralphhhilton.org
        >pf> Now the OT VIII is a 404 and has been that way for three years.
        >
        >Pat, I know that you have had some solo-auditors on OT VIII, right?
        >Any suggestions about the ORIGINAL OT VIII? Maybe, some refs in early
        >tapes etc?
        >
        >I am not sure if you remember me, I am Oleg Matveev, we used to be in
        >comm through several scio mailing lists...
        >
        >--
        >Best regards,
        >om
        >e-mail: lists@...
        >web: http://www.olegmatveev.org
        >web: http://om.ability.ru
        >ICQ: 137429867
        >SMS: +7 903 1149340
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • pat freespirit
        Message 3 of 6 , May 4, 2005
          Hi. I found his article interesting. I have some questions, where he said
          "Also the Class X, XI and XII materials make repeated and specific
          references to these Rundowns coming from "research on OT VIII-XV"." I'm not
          at all sure that the HCOB's in his Class X, etc. were of an early date
          written by LRH.

          All I know is that when David Mayo was working with LRH after NOTs OT VIII
          was designed. Then I heard that the COS broke it down into three parts, OT
          IX and OT X also. But this was late 70"s early 80's--I don't know where
          Pierre got the info. that OT VIII was done by LRH in 1969. It certainly was
          not announced at that time. He was trained by RTC, so one has to make note
          that even if he is a fine auditor and highly classed, he may have had some
          information given him that wasn't correct. Certainly it is verbal data at
          the best, since he doesn't come up with those HCOBs :)

          To do any OT VIII one should have done all the bridge, the original OT IV,
          V, Vi and Vii as well as being a Nots completion. The original levels were
          great OT drills!!

          Love, Pat

          http://www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/KRENIK5668
          http://www.zvita.com

          >From: om <lists@...>
          >To: pat freespirit <Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re[4]: [Galac_Patra] OT VIII
          >Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 23:57:51 +0400
          >

          >pf> That is all I can tell you.:)
          >
          >Thanks, Pat.
          >
          >May I ask you something: what os your opinion of Pierre Ethier's
          >articles on OT VIII which he has on his website and which were
          >recently reprinted in IVy?
          >
          >http://www.angelfire.com/pro/class12/
          >
          >Have you seen them? Any ideas regarding that?
          >
          >--
          >Best regards,
          >om
          >e-mail: lists@...
          >web: http://www.olegmatveev.org
          >web: http://om.ability.ru
          >ICQ: 137429867
          >SMS: +7 903 1149340
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • om
          Message 4 of 6 , May 5, 2005
            Hi,

            pf> To do any OT VIII one should have done all the bridge, the
            pf> original OT IV, V, Vi and Vii as well as being a Nots completion.
            pf> The original levels were great OT drills!!

            Thanks for your exact answers, great.