Rons Org

  • Bryon Eckert
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hi

      I just got the most incredible auditing at Rons Org Frankfurt and attested to the state of Clear, and I felt I just had to tell someone about it.

      Bryon

    • Tim Daigle
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 3, 2006
        VVVWD Bryon, to you and also your auditor.

        Got it

        ARC
        Tim Daigle

        >From: Bryon Eckert <beckert482000@...>
        >To: Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Galac_Patra] Rons Org
        >Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 17:08:00 -0800 (PST)
        >
        >Hi
        >
        >I just got the most incredible auditing at Rons Org Frankfurt and attested
        >to the state of Clear, and I felt I just had to tell someone about it.
        >
        >Bryon
        >

        >---------------------------------
        >Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Yahoo! Answers. Try it now.

        Off to school, going on a trip, or moving? Windows Live (MSN) Messenger lets
        you stay in touch with friends and family wherever you go. Click here to
        find out how to sign up! http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/
      • Edgar Gaumond
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 3, 2006
            That's great news, Bryon!!  Congratulations and a VVWD to you and everyone involved!  Please spread the word far and wide, ok?  Oh, and welcome to "the club"!

          Randy G

        • PaminaM@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 3, 2006
            Hi, Bryon

            Congratulations! :)
            So very pleased for you.

            Earlier this year I went to RONS Org Frankfurt myself, and therefore I fully appreciate your delight in the quality of service.  It's truly superb!

            Enjoy your wonderful success!

            Fond Love
            Roxanne

            Subj: [Galac_Patra] Rons Org
            Date: 04/12/2006 06:25:54 GMT Standard Time
            From: beckert482000@...
            To: Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com
            Sent from the Internet

            Hi

            I just got the most incredible auditing at Rons Org Frankfurt and attested to the state of Clear, and I felt I just had to tell someone about it.

            Bryon

          • jozi.danitza
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 3, 2006
              VWD Bryon, keep on going and get some more incredible wins ;-)

            • dirk-meier@gmx.net
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 4, 2006
                Nachricht
                Hi Bryon,

                Congratulations. What a wonderful success.
                Great work of you and the frankfurt org.

                Affinity
                Dirk

                I just got the most incredible auditing at Rons Org Frankfurt and attested to the state of Clear, and I felt I just had to tell someone about it.

                Bryon

              • FWDtoday
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 4, 2006
                  Congratulations and well done. Enjoy the state and remember to do more.
                  FWD
                  I just got the most incredible auditing at Rons Org Frankfurt and attested to the state of Clear, and I felt I just had to tell someone about it.

                  Bryon

                • pat freespirit
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 4, 2006
                    Congratulations Bryon. That is certainly wonderful.

                    Love, Pat

                    >From: Bryon Eckert <beckert482000@...>
                    >To: Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: [Galac_Patra] Rons Org
                    >Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 17:08:00 -0800 (PST)
                    >
                    >Hi
                    >
                    >I just got the most incredible auditing at Rons Org Frankfurt and attested
                    >to the state of Clear, and I felt I just had to tell someone about it.
                    >
                    >Bryon
                    >

                    >---------------------------------
                    >Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Yahoo! Answers. Try it now.

                  • fzscientologist
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 4, 2006
                      That's great Byron! VVWD.

                      --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, Bryon Eckert <beckert482000@...>
                      wrote:

                      > Hi
                      >
                      > I just got the most incredible auditing at Rons Org Frankfurt and
                      attested to the state of Clear, and I felt I just had to tell someone
                      about it.

                      > Bryon
                      >

                      > ---------------------------------
                      > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Yahoo! Answers. Try it now.

                    • vaxen var
                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 5, 2006
                        Well that's very nice, I'm sure, but can you ''navigate?'' Can you
                        steer your own ship through the heavy waters you're about to meet? The
                        best bridge is the one made with your own two hands.

                        Good luck. Time will tell. We are here to release the captives, the
                        time is short, the work is great, we are vastly outnumbered yet... we
                        are truly VAST.

                        SOL 9.

                        On 12/4/06, fzscientologist <fzscientologist@...> wrote:
                        > That's great Byron! VVWD.
                        >
                        > --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, Bryon Eckert <beckert482000@...>
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Hi
                        > >
                        > > I just got the most incredible auditing at Rons Org Frankfurt and
                        > attested to the state of Clear, and I felt I just had to tell someone
                        > about it.
                        > >
                        > > Bryon
                        > >

                        > > ---------------------------------
                        > > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Yahoo! Answers. Try it now.

                      • basic basic
                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 5, 2006
                          --- vaxen var <stormulf@...> wrote:

                          > Well that's very nice, I'm sure, but can you
                          > ''navigate?'' Can you
                          > steer your own ship through the heavy waters you're
                          > about to meet? The
                          > best bridge is the one made with your own two hands.
                          >
                          > Good luck. Time will tell. We are here to release
                          > the captives, the
                          > time is short, the work is great, we are vastly
                          > outnumbered yet... we
                          > are truly VAST.

                          Fucking bullshit!!! This is suppressive inval on the
                          state of clear. You are probably immersed in MUs.

                          You ever do this again anywhere I am, I'll jump on
                          you with hob nailed boots!

                          So now figure out how you are a captive!

                          You are. To invalidate the state of clear is a
                          suppressive act. And you do this.

                          You need to go figure.

                          You are

                          > SOL 9.
                          >
                          > On 12/4/06, fzscientologist
                          > <fzscientologist@...> wrote:
                          > > That's great Byron! VVWD.
                          > >
                          > > --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, Bryon Eckert
                          > <beckert482000@...>
                          > > wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > Hi
                          > > >
                          > > > I just got the most incredible auditing at Rons
                          > Org Frankfurt and
                          > > attested to the state of Clear, and I felt I just
                          > had to tell someone
                          > > about it.
                          > > >
                          > > > Bryon
                          > > >

                          > > > ---------------------------------
                          > > > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at
                          > Yahoo! Answers. Try it now.

                          The website for our internet Org.
                          http://www.freewebs.com/techoutsidethecofs/

                          Have a burning question?
                        • pat freespirit
                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 5, 2006
                            Vaxen, did you ever hear the phrase, "Let the pc have his win?" I'm sure he
                            knows there is more to do. But Clear is a great achievement in itself.

                            Pat

                            >From: "vaxen var" <stormulf@...>
                            >To: Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com
                            >Subject: Re: [Galac_Patra] Re: Rons Org
                            >Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:50:24 -0500
                            >
                            >Well that's very nice, I'm sure, but can you ''navigate?'' Can you
                            >steer your own ship through the heavy waters you're about to meet? The
                            >best bridge is the one made with your own two hands.
                            >
                            >Good luck. Time will tell. We are here to release the captives, the
                            >time is short, the work is great, we are vastly outnumbered yet... we
                            >are truly VAST.
                            >
                            >SOL 9.
                            >
                            >On 12/4/06, fzscientologist <fzscientologist@...> wrote:
                            > > That's great Byron! VVWD.
                            > >
                            > > --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, Bryon Eckert <beckert482000@...>
                            > > wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > Hi
                            > > >
                            > > > I just got the most incredible auditing at Rons Org Frankfurt and
                            > > attested to the state of Clear, and I felt I just had to tell someone
                            > > about it.
                            > > >
                            > > > Bryon
                            > > >

                            > > > ---------------------------------
                            > > > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Yahoo! Answers. Try it
                            >now.
                            > > >

                            >Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites,
                            >materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. Language -
                            >English.
                            >http://www.galac-patra.narod.ru
                            >
                            >Get Skype and call for free http://www.skype.com/go/download.
                            >
                            >Yahoo! Groups Links

                            View Athlete�s Collections with Live Search
                            http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC01
                          • paminamuth
                            Message 13 of 15 , Dec 5, 2006

                              Hey, Sol 9

                              Yeah, sure.
                              But, gee whiz, give the guy a break!
                              Let him enjoy having attested to the state of Clear.

                              Didn't you? ;)

                              Fond Love :)
                              Roxanne