Searching an auditor for a new PC

  • Mark Ruedi
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 31, 2006
      Hi Pat

      Could you perhaps help here with some information?
      A friend  is looking for an auditor - but at the other end of the US - in CHICAGO.
      Would you have any knowledge of an auditor there? - Or know a way to find out?
      The name of this friend is also 'Mark' and he has never had any auditing before.
      This is his e-mail address: mioffe27@...

      Just in case you would know anything....

      Thanks
      Mark

    • Tim Daigle
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 4, 2006
        Mark!

        Send a memo to BB. He is most able to connect people up anywhere on the
        planet, it seems.

        ARC
        Tim Daigle

        >From: Mark Ruedi <i_am_alkaro@...>
        >To: Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Galac_Patra] Searching an auditor for a new PC
        >Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 07:03:25 +0100 (BST)
        >
        >Hi Pat
        >
        > Could you perhaps help here with some information?
        > A friend is looking for an auditor - but at the other end of the US -
        >in CHICAGO.
        > Would you have any knowledge of an auditor there? - Or know a way to
        >find out?
        > The name of this friend is also 'Mark' and he has never had any auditing
        >before.
        > This is his e-mail address: mioffe27@...
        >
        > Just in case you would know anything....
        >
        > Thanks
        > Mark

        >http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

        Back to school shopping is as easy as 1-2-3
        http://shopping.sympatico.msn.ca/content/shp/?ctId=493,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=081803
      • pat freespirit
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 4, 2006
          Hi, I gave him the only phone number I had. He thanked me for it, but
          didn't let me know if anything came of it.:)

          Have him ask Tommy Thompson, Tommy might know some people in Chicago.

          Pat

          Scientology(tm) vs. Scientology(tm) softcover or E-book for sale at ebay.com

          >From: Mark Ruedi <i_am_alkaro@...>
          >To: Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Galac_Patra] Searching an auditor for a new PC
          >Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 07:03:25 +0100 (BST)
          >
          >Hi Pat
          >
          > Could you perhaps help here with some information?
          > A friend is looking for an auditor - but at the other end of the US -
          >in CHICAGO.
          > Would you have any knowledge of an auditor there? - Or know a way to
          >find out?
          > The name of this friend is also 'Mark' and he has never had any auditing
          >before.
          > This is his e-mail address: mioffe27@...
          >
          > Just in case you would know anything....
          >
          > Thanks
          > Mark

          >http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
        • fritz
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 9, 2006
            Hi Mark.

            we've recently had Chris parker post to IFAchat that he's available
            for auditing, and is willing to travel. He's a class VI, Grad IV
            C/S, on the west coast.

            Fritz

            --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, Mark Ruedi <i_am_alkaro@...>

            http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com