RE: [Galac_Patra] videochat for scientologists

  • pat freespirit
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2006
      Hi! Very sweet of you to offer. I'm just too busy to chat.

      Love, Pat

      Scientology(tm) vs. Scientology(tm) softcover or E-book for sale at ebay.com

      >From: "Timecops" <timecops@...>
      >To: galac_patra@yahoogroups.com
      >CC: FreezoneOrg@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Galac_Patra] videochat for scientologists
      >Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:02:19 +0400
      >
      >Hi!
      >I run international videochat for scientologists.
      >Its works on independent privat server.
      >
      >For using Scientologist's videochat- download this program:
      >http://www.en.net.ua/diaz/dichat/DiChat.zip
      >and run
      >ACMCodecInstaller.exe
      >than
      >DiChat.exe
      >
      >Its simple to use.
      >Wellcome!
      >
      >Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow
      >ICQ 31476292 , skype: timecops
      >

      >Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites,
      >materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. Language -
      >English.
      >http://www.galac-patra.narod.ru
      >
      >Get Skype and call for free http://www.skype.com/go/download.
      >
      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • dadn popovac
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2006
        Maxim,

        Thank you very much.

        Nada

        Timecops <timecops@...> wrote:
        All information about videochat here:
        http://www.en.net.ua/diaz/dichat/

        Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow
        ICQ 31476292 , skype: timecops

        Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites, materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. Language - English.
        http://www.galac-patra.narod.ru

        Get Skype and call for free http://www.skype.com/go/download.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • dadn popovac
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2006
          Maxim,

          Magic! I have access now.

          Thanks,

          Nada

          dadn popovac <dadn2@...> wrote:
          Hi again Maxim,

          Today I can not have access in the files htp://sirius:195000.194.63.146.84  Do you possibly  why. It says: Window can not have access in the folder.

          Nada

          dadn popovac <dadn2@...> wrote:
          Maxim,

          Thank you very much.

          Nada

          Timecops <timecops@...> wrote:
          All information about videochat here:
          http://www.en.net.ua/diaz/dichat/

          Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow
          ICQ 31476292 , skype: timecops

          Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites, materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. Language - English.
          http://www.galac-patra.narod.ru

          Get Skype and call for free http://www.skype.com/go/download.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/