videochat for scientologists 2

  • Timecops
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2006
      All information about videochat here:
      http://www.en.net.ua/diaz/dichat/

      Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow
      ICQ 31476292 , skype: timecops
    • pat freespirit
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13, 2006
        Hi! Very sweet of you to offer. I'm just too busy to chat.

        Love, Pat

        Scientology(tm) vs. Scientology(tm) softcover or E-book for sale at ebay.com

        >From: "Timecops" <timecops@...>
        >To: galac_patra@yahoogroups.com
        >CC: FreezoneOrg@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Galac_Patra] videochat for scientologists
        >Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:02:19 +0400
        >
        >Hi!
        >I run international videochat for scientologists.
        >Its works on independent privat server.
        >
        >For using Scientologist's videochat- download this program:
        >http://www.en.net.ua/diaz/dichat/DiChat.zip
        >and run
        >ACMCodecInstaller.exe
        >than
        >DiChat.exe
        >
        >Its simple to use.
        >Wellcome!
        >
        >Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow
        >ICQ 31476292 , skype: timecops
        >

        >Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites,
        >materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. Language -
        >English.
        >http://www.galac-patra.narod.ru
        >
        >Get Skype and call for free http://www.skype.com/go/download.
        >
        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • dadn popovac
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2006
          Maxim,

          Thank you very much.

          Nada

          Timecops <timecops@...> wrote:
          All information about videochat here:
          http://www.en.net.ua/diaz/dichat/

          Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow
          ICQ 31476292 , skype: timecops

          Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites, materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. Language - English.
          http://www.galac-patra.narod.ru

          Get Skype and call for free http://www.skype.com/go/download.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • dadn popovac
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 13, 2006
            Maxim,

            Magic! I have access now.

            Thanks,

            Nada

            dadn popovac <dadn2@...> wrote:
            Hi again Maxim,

            Today I can not have access in the files htp://sirius:195000.194.63.146.84  Do you possibly  why. It says: Window can not have access in the folder.

            Nada

            dadn popovac <dadn2@...> wrote:
            Maxim,

            Thank you very much.

            Nada

            Timecops <timecops@...> wrote:
            All information about videochat here:
            http://www.en.net.ua/diaz/dichat/

            Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow
            ICQ 31476292 , skype: timecops

            Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites, materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. Language - English.
            http://www.galac-patra.narod.ru

            Get Skype and call for free http://www.skype.com/go/download.

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/