Re: Downloading files

  • Diarbe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2006
      Ok patient beings of the universe collected in one place....

      Well after my last rave I realised just as I was going to uninstall the DLMs that I had overlooked something.

      So I just went and did it..  (mind you the collective telepathic clout across my kisser must have made contact)

      I opened the DLM with the open pane on the left of the screen and with Maxim's folder on the right and I selected each one at a time and dropped it onto the work area of the DLM the little box flew up and I clicked "download later". It means I created a list and could continue to do so. And so little Davey Poo has his little Download Manager for Maxim's site. My needle is floating and I am going to have a break for a cup of tea... You too? Oh OK. We earned it. Didn't we?

      Love
      David R B Diarbe Davey Poo with GIs

      see ya  :)