RE: [Galac_Patra] Re: Success Story - Original OT VII - at Ron's org Frankfurt.

  • pat krenik
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 17, 2012
      Cool.  Happy to see that the original OT VII isn't lost tech.

      Pat

      How to Survive the Coming Economic Aftershocks--a Handbook for the Poor or Soon-to-be-Poor http://www.tigergold.net/economy.html by Patricia Krenik

> [...]
      > >
      > > A bit like coming into pt with, and as, theta. (Sort of as one would have with mest earlier on the bridge). But then in fact mest is really simply a manifestation of theta - asleep, unconscious, sometimes, - but who says it can't be awoken with a little appropriate intention...
      > >
      > > A couple of things: an old friend I wanted to speak with, shortly calling out to me in person from a bunch of people in a shopping centre. To re-dialling an engaged phone number a couple of times to discover a confused person on the other end wondering why his previous connection had momentarily broken and in that little gap I came through. A car driving in the dark with no lights, turns its lights on when I noticed that. OK, that was an easy one before too, but now it was so much quicker and relaxed) and so on. Not serious things I realise - but then what is and why should it be serious.
      > >
      > > Everything has something to say, an intention, a purpose. Intention can flow both ways - it can be felt and its source can feel too.
      > >
      > > ML,
      > > Clive N.
      > >
      > This is mind blowing and fabulous and beyond for sure. I'm ecstatic that you guys are making so much progress - VWD! :D
      >
      > I was just curious - are there any possible connections you have for beginning to deliver OTV III? (Was already thinking about it...)
      >
      > This reminds me of what I've been learning on the PDC - all kinds of data about flows. Throughout and on CD# 53 right now, it's all about memory and how thetans have been using energy in various forms to remember since the year 4 trillion.
      >
      > Yes intention and comm are purely thetan abilities. However, could it be possible that you are using the word "flow"incorrectly here?
      >
      > LRH goes on and on on the PDC about how flows are an abberative part of the MEST universe and about how no matter which way flow, positive or negative, it is going to snap back into the reverse vector.
      >
      > Now that I am writing this, I have just realized that you most probably did not really mean "flow"!
      >
      > This is, however, very interesting because he talks about how we must rehabilitate a thetan to be able to just pervade, etc., and remember the whole track without facsimiles!
      >
      > I was wondering at which OT level this would occur! Is this the level, do you believe, or before, that this has already occurred?
      >
      > I was curious, because I'm not even Clear yet!
      >
      > ML,
      >
      > Pam
      >

      > ------------------------------------
      >
      > Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites, materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. (Conference not for discussions). Language - English. http://www.galac-patra.org
      > FREE ZONE - an area not controlled by evil organizations or implanters, but free to expand spiritually.

    • Pamela Maker
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 19, 2012
        Thanks for answering. :-)  So, did you mean that this is the original OT VII data I am studying?!! Where one becomes so causative over MEST that he can change it at will like he keeps talking about and how you said here? If so, this is very exciting news!!! :)

        ml,
        pamela

> [...]

        > This is, however, very
        interesting because he talks about how we must rehabilitate a thetan to be able to just pervade, etc., and remember the whole track without facsimiles!

        > I was wondering at which OT level this would occur! Is this the level, do you believe, or before, that this has already occurred?
        >
        > I was curious, because I'm not even Clear yet!
        >
        > ML,
        >
        > Pam
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites, materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. (Conference not for discussions). Language - English. http://www.galac-patra.org
        > FREE ZONE - an area not controlled by evil organizations or implanters, but free to expand spiritually.

      • porkchoplane
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 20, 2012
          Very good. Nice to see ANOTHER Midwest Advanced Org here in the Midwest of USA. Need some assistance let us know.
          We at Midwest Tech Center have been here in indiana since 2008.
          Who is doing your CSing? Where did your course sup train at?

          Frank Davis, Class7 Interneship, Class8, NOTs ACS Auditor
          Midwest Tech Center
          --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, pat krenik <p_krenik@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > >
          > > This is, however, very interesting because he talks about how we must rehabilitate a thetan to be able to just pervade, etc., and remember the whole track without facsimiles!
          > >
          > > I was wondering at which OT level this would occur! Is this the level, do you believe, or before, that this has already occurred?
          > >
          > > I was curious, because I'm not even Clear yet!
          > >
          > > ML,
          > >
          > > Pam

          > > Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites, materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. (Conference not for discussions). Language - English. http://www.galac-patra.org
          > > FREE ZONE - an area not controlled by evil organizations or implanters, but free to expand spiritually.

        • pat krenik
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 21, 2012
            Hi, Frank.  I'm not sure who you are talking to.

            Johan has a center in Kansas, and stopped calling it midwest when he realized the conflict.