Principals of Auditing in Relation to Auditing over Skype

  • Timecops
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
      Hi, my org deliver web-auditing since 2006, a lot auditors start to
      deliver auditing over skype.
      Term web-auditing was created by me, when 3 person became state of Clear over skype.

      Videos by Dexter Gelfand
      http://community.freezone-tech.info/dexter/
      --
      Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow
      http://timecops.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2012
        Thank you, Maxim.

        love,
        colleen

        --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, Timecops <groups@...> wrote:

        > Hi, my org deliver web-auditing since 2006, a lot auditors start to
        > deliver auditing over skype.
        > Term web-auditing was created by me, when 3 person became state of Clear
        > over skype.
        >
        > Videos by Dexter Gelfand
        > http://community.freezone-tech.info/dexter/
        >
        > --
        > Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow
        > http://timecops.net
        > http://timecops.biz
        > http://galac-patra.ru
        > phones +7 916 299-05-59
        > +7 926 219-02-53
        > skype timecops
        > icq 31476292

      • ronbible22
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2012
          Thanks for posting Maxim, it is needed.
          Ron Bible, Dandridge Tennessee
          ronbible22@...

          --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, Timecops <groups@...> wrote:

          > Hi, my org deliver web-auditing since 2006, a lot auditors start to
          > deliver auditing over skype.
          > Term web-auditing was created by me, when 3 person became state of Clear
          > over skype.
          >
          > Videos by Dexter Gelfand
          > http://community.freezone-tech.info/dexter/
          >
          > --
          > Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow
          > http://timecops.net
          > http://timecops.biz
          > http://galac-patra.ru
          > phones +7 916 299-05-59
          > +7 926 219-02-53
          > skype timecops
          > icq 31476292

        • Mark Ruedi
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2012
            Congratulations Dexter - I went to your site. Great what you are doing.

            I do auditing over skype since many years now, as pc and as auditor - so for me it is not a new topic and certainly not a 'hot' topic.It works fine.

            See also: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/09/120929140240.htm

            I would like to discuss something else, which still seems to be a hot topic here: using processes not from LRH...

            This specially for processing completely NEW people as an introduction before you put them on the bridge.

            The best processes for new people IMO, which work INCREDIBLY well, take a LOT of charge off the case and are very reliable, are

            1) ROOT HEALING  www.root-healing.org  und
            2 Deep PEAT  www.peat-polarity-integration.com

            If you have any questions you can also write me back channel.

            Mark