Re: [Galac_Patra] Looking for assists auditor in exchange for brand new PDC lectures & the Basics

  • Pamela Maker
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2012
      This is absolutely not true and indeed am fully aware that DM may very well be an SP and am sitting with my gun half-cocked and ready to shoot him if so. Just as so many dictators of the mid-east were recently ousted, I believe we are sitting in an era of greatest change and this will most certainly happen if DM does not fully change his ways. And I mean FULLY and COMPLETELY.

      Have you owned the original Handbook for Preclears and witnessed the senselessness it contains? How about the original 8-8008 book from 1952? This contains no mistakes at all, was a tiny little skinny book of such profound complicated geniusness and beauty that I had to keep word clearing every sentence to get through it. There was absolutely nothing AT ALL wrong with it except the fact that toward the beginning of the PDC lectures LRH says "it is no longer needed" with a laugh. The PDC's were such a beautiful edification and fanning outward of the above that one can fully appreciate what he is saying.

      I own two copies which is why I'm willing to give one away, because I really need the assists badly.

      ARC,
      Pam

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 7, 2012

        And when LRH said that with a laugh, it was intended as a bit of sarcasm, joke.

        Pat

        To: Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 7, 2012
          Okay, so you got me.