our scio Crimea Trip Ukraine

  • Timecops
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvO2TwlZUyo

      --

      Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow

      http://timecops.net
      http://timecops.biz
      http://galac-patra.ru

      phones: +7 916 299-05-59
      +7 926 219-02-53

      skype: timecops
      icq: 31476292

      ---------------------------------------
    • pat krenik
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
        What great experiences...and the music was perfect.  It is like being in my own State of Washington in the US.  Once in awhile we get that hard rain.

        Thank you for sharing your good life with me.

        Pat Krenik

        > To: Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com
        > From: groups@...
        > Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 16:23:26 +0400
        > Subject: [Galac_Patra] our scio Crimea Trip Ukraine
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvO2TwlZUyo
        >
        > --
        >
        > Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow
        >
        > http://timecops.net
        > http://timecops.biz
        > http://galac-patra.ru
        >
        > phones: +7 916 299-05-59
        > +7 926 219-02-53
        >
        > skype: timecops
        > icq: 31476292
        >
        > ---------------------------------------
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites, materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. (Conference not for discussions). Language - English. http://www.galac-patra.org
        > FREE ZONE - an area not controlled by evil organizations or implanters, but free to expand spiritually.
        >
        > Get Skype and call for free http://www.skype.com/
        > Global access to any information http://www.emule-project.net
        > ---Yahoo! Groups Links

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > Galac_Patra-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > Galac_Patra-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Timecops
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012
          thanks Pat for your attention and theta!
          Next year we planing Congress at this place, rent a couple of houses.

          03.07.2012 22:22, pat krenik написал:

          What great experiences...and the music was perfect.  It is like being in my own State of Washington in the US.  Once in awhile we get that hard rain.

          Thank you for sharing your good life with me.

          Pat Krenik

          > To: Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com
          > From: groups@...
          > Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 16:23:26 +0400
          > Subject: [Galac_Patra] our scio Crimea Trip Ukraine
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvO2TwlZUyo
          >
          > --
          >
          > Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow
          >
          > http://timecops.net
          > http://timecops.biz
          > http://galac-patra.ru
          >
          > phones: +7 916 299-05-59
          > +7 926 219-02-53
          >
          > skype: timecops
          > icq: 31476292
          >
          > ---------------------------------------
          >

          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites, materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. (Conference not for discussions). Language - English. http://www.galac-patra.org
          > FREE ZONE - an area not controlled by evil organizations or implanters, but free to expand spiritually.
          >
          > Get Skype and call for free http://www.skype.com/
          > Global access to any information http://www.emule-project.net
          > ---Yahoo! Groups Links

          > <*> Your email settings:
          > Individual Email | Traditional
          >
          > <*> To change settings online go to:
          > (Yahoo! ID required)
          >
          > <*> To change settings via email:
          > Galac_Patra-digest@yahoogroups.com
          > Galac_Patra-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Jesus Guzman De Leon
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012

            Please tel me the plans for the congress. I`d to ve there.

            Jesùs (Mèxico)

            To: Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com
            From: groups@...
            Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 14:39:18 +0400