question from scientologist

  • Timecops
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      hello
      I finish my training levels from 0 to IV and NED in agost, and i am auditing newcomers mostly as part of my intership but my ideal scneario would be to have a twin to coaudit form 0 or NEd to level IV as part of the intership.
      I have done only the pUrif and objectives and very succesful auditing of book one so i would start from 0.

      i live in Spain but i guess we could move and go to a center for cramming onece in a while

      if you know someone in my same condition, please let me know.

      thank you
      best regards
      covadonga
      latrapecista2002@...