Rear LRH family picture and news

  • Timecops
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2011
      Hi everyone,
      Enjoy this pic
      http://galac-patra.org/Rons_family_from_galac-patra.pdf

      and succesifull NEWS:
      During last month I start to audit people who lost there bodies,
      yesterday people who was under Norway island terract incident.
      I start feel they and immediatly after got news from TV and did auditing.
      7 of july we got TV reporters at our home, they did film about contacts
      with aliens,
      that was central Russia TV channel, people start to call me ask how they
      can create abilities.
      This is record from my handycam only in russian
      http://timecops.dhost.ru/Elena_Lebedeva-ort-interview-aliens.avi

      --

      Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow

      http://galac-patra.org
      http://timecops.org
      http://webauditing.org
      http://0-48.ru

      phone: +7 916 299-05-59

      skype: timecops
      icq: 31476292

      ---------------------------
    • Tim Daigle
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 25, 2011
        VVVWD on handling those beings and thank you for sharing.

        ARC
        Tim Daigle
        Canada

      • Ole Gerstrom
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 25, 2011
          Great to hear Maxim,

          Tell us more about the contact with aliens!

          Ole

          > During last month I start to audit people who lost there bodies,
          > yesterday people who was under Norway island terract incident.
          > I start feel they and immediatly after got news from TV and did auditing.
          > 7 of july we got TV reporters at our home, they did film about contacts
          > with aliens,
          > that was central Russia TV channel, people start to call me ask how they
          > can create abilities.
          > This is record from my handycam only in russian
          > http://timecops.dhost.ru/Elena_Lebedeva-ort-interview-aliens.avi
          >
          > --
          >

          > Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow
          >
          > http://galac-patra.org
          > http://timecops.org
          > http://webauditing.org
          > http://0-48.ru
          >
          > phone: +7 916 299-05-59
          >
          > skype: timecops
          > icq: 31476292
          >
          > ---------------------------
          >

          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites,
          > materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. (Conference not
          > for discussions). Language - English. http://www.galac-patra.org
          > FREE ZONE - an area not controlled by evil organizations or implanters,
          > but free to expand spiritually.
          >
          > Get Skype and call for free http://www.skype.com/
          > Global access to any information http://www.emule-project.net
          > ---Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Timecops
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 27, 2011
            well Ole, I dont know english anough, sorry.
            But if you really interesting - call me by skype - timecops
            Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow

            http://galac-patra.org
            http://timecops.org
            http://webauditing.org
            http://timecops.narod.ru
            http://0-48.ru

            phones: +7 916 299-05-59

            skype: timecops
            icq: 31476292

            ---------------------------------------

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 17, 2011
              Hello there,

              Yes, of course me too... as is I've been in contact with aliens years ago. I don't speak english, but you can write me in english or russian languages.

              Auditor SO
              Spain

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 17, 2011
                hi, hope I will get your name, contact me by skype, we can use special translator for Skype
                http://clownfish-translator.com/
                directly translate spanish-russian, russian-spanish or any others.
                hola, me contacto por el skype, podemos utilizar el traductor especial para Skype
                http://clownfish-translator.com/
                se traducen directamente en español-ruso, ruso-español

                 hallo, kontaktieren Sie mich per skype, können wir spezielle Übersetzer für Skype
                http://clownfish-translator.com/
                direkt übersetzen Spanisch-Russisch, Russisch-Spanisch )