Russian President Proposes Creative Commons-Style Rules Baked Directly Into Copyright

  • Tom Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2011
      I know some folks on this list may not like this post, but Medvedev
      seems quite sensible about copyrights to me. Scriptures and spiritual
      improvement materials should be more accessible with common property
      type licenses. I think we have learned that lesson from the nonsense
      legal harassment perpetrated by the c of s.

      http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20110606/07525814563/russian-president-proposes-creative-commons-style-rules-baked-directly-into-copyright.shtml
    • Gnosis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2011
        Great link, leading to other even greater links, thank you.

        Am currently laying the groundwork for my own blog -- do you have any recommendations or suggestions? For example, a good blog site.

        Thank you,
        Collleen