Re: [Galac_Patra] Re: KSW Radio- Shows tonight and next week

  • Jonathan Burke
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 5, 2010
      Tom,

      If you can't see that you are critical of a guy who helps people daily such as Dan, someone you haven't met, then a good listen to the State of Man congresses is in order.  The GAT stuff has some merit in some regards, in others it excludes ARC in sessions with it's methodology.

      No, I don't know you, that is true.  But wow, to vilify Dan without meeting him, based off of e-mails is really sad.

      Dan is a good guy, not a bad guy.

      Period.

      JB

      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 5, 2010
        Jonathan,
        The good guy, bad guy argument originates entirely from opinions, thus
        has no place in a rational discussion. The "helps people daily" argument
        actually applies to the vast majority of people. I don't know that Dan
        Koon does or does not. You opine that he does. However, we have
        discussed the issue of the GAT patter drills here and any personal
        opinions of Dan Koon have no relevancy.
        You opine that "the GAT stuff has some merit in some regards". I
        disagree as I have not found any merit in it.
        I have criticized Dan Koon for inventing the destructive "patter drills"
        of "GAT" based on the information from my investigation. I have also
        criticized his former boss, David Miscavige for his role in GAT and many
        other destructive actions.
        I think Dan Koon should renounce GAT and the destructive patter drills
        that he contributed to it. If Koon did that, I would have nothing to
        criticize about him.
        I see that you criticize me and you have never met me. Jonathan, I
        could care less. I believe we have a right to criticize someone or
        something that we find creates destructive effects, whether we have met
        the originator or not.
        I do think that you have the right to criticize people who criticize.
        I hope it gives you satisfaction and wins you friends.
        Tom