Misha Priv? 18-year veteran Sea Org member

  • Timecops
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10 5:26 AM
      An 18-year veteran Sea Org member, Misha Priv was in charge of translations throughout all pioneer areas. He ran massive evolutions involving 1,200 people worldwide and worked personally with David Miscavige for many years. He was one of the hardest-working, most sincere, and also funniest people I knew at the Int base. A Scientologist since 1987, today Misha is an independent Scientologist who lives in the San Francisco area and is co-auditing up the Bridge outside of the Church of Scientology. - Thoughtful (Steve Hall)

      http://www.scientology-cult.com/videos/misha-priv-videos.html

      --

      Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow

      http://galac-patra.org
      http://timecops.org
      http://webauditing.org
      http://0-48.ru

      phones: +7 916 299-05-59
              +7 926 219-02-53

      skype: timecops
        icq: 31476292

    • Smitty Smith

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10 8:23 PM
          Thank you. Glad to hear he is still doing the Bridge.

          colleen