Federal Cover-Up of Scientology in Miltary Intel

  • psyberdude_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010

      Hey guys

      Check out this amazing story at:  http://www.rense.com/general41/coverup.htm

      Psyberdude

    • Timecops
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
        very clear information, Psyberdude, thanks a lot!!!
        Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow

        http://galac-patra.org
        http://timecops.org
        http://webauditing.org
        http://0-48.ru

        phones: +7 916 299-05-59
                +7 926 219-02-53

        skype: timecops
          icq: 31476292

        ---------------------------------------

        Federal Cover-Up Of
        Scientology In Military Intel
        From Elizabeth Walker
        e.walker@...
        9-12-3

        For Immediate Release

        A chronological investigative analysis of once-classified intelligence reports, corporate papers,
        copyright and trademark records, court documents, and other public records has exposed a massive
        and pervasive co-ordination of the Executive and Judicial Branches in order to effect a cover-up,
         since at least 1972, of copyrighted Scientology technologies being illegally utilized in United
        States strategic intelligence. The study shows that the cover-up has reached all the way to the Oval
         Office in both Republican and Democratic administrations, including those of George Bush and Jimmy
         Carter. Bush's knowledge and involvement dates back at least to his term as Director of Central Intelligence.

        The timeline of events documents that an employee of the National Security Agency (NSA), Dr. Harold
         Puthoff, infiltrated Scientology, completed its confidential upper-level courses, and almost
        immediately secured a top-secret contract with the Central Intelligence Agency to set up the
        CIA-initiated "remote-viewing" intelligence program. The evidence is that the program secretly
         utilized Scientology techniques--intellectual property of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard-
        -without Hubbard's or any Scientology organization's knowledge or permission, and without compensation.

        The study also shows that Scientology's Guardian's Office (GO)--headed by Hubbard's wife Mary Sue--had
        province over the intellectual properties being illegally used by the federal government.

        The GO became embroiled in protracted litigation, via the churches, of numerous Freedom of Information
        Act (FOIA) suits against NSA, the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Department of Defense,
         the Secret Service, and other Executive Branch departments and agencies.

        The FOIA suits sought the release of documents related to Scientology and to L. Ron Hubbard that were known
         to exist, but were being withheld by the federal intelligence agencies and the Defense Department, among others,
         on grounds of NATIONAL SECURITY.

        One ruling against the Scientologists even went so far as to justify withholding of documents about Scientology
        on the grounds that the Director of CIA is "responsible for protecting intelligence sources AND METHODS from
        unauthorized disclosure...[emphasis added]." Neither Hubbard, his wife, nor the Guardian's Office knew the
         exact nature of the documents, nor about Hubbard's copyrighted materials being illegally used by the
        federal intelligence agencies.

        Scientology's FOIA suits spanned the very time when the top-secret Scientology-based remote viewing program
        and budget were not only being expanded, but were being utilized by the Department of Defense, the President's
         National Security Council (NSC), and the Joint Chiefs of Staff. But the documents being sought by the
        Guardian's Office were never released; the FBI raided the church's offices in July of 1977, and the federal
         government filed criminal charges accusing Mary Sue Hubbard and the Guardian's Office of "criminal spying"-
        -a strange irony.

        The sensational case resulted in Mary Sue Hubbard and 10 Guardian's Office co-defendants being sentenced to
         jail without a trial by federal Judge Charles R. Richey, which led to the ultimate disbanding of Scientology's
         Guardian's Office.

        This opened the way for a new senior corporation, "Church of Spiritual Technology" (CST), doing business as
        the "L. Ron Hubbard Library." It was set up in 1982--right after the Supreme Court had upheld Mary Sue Hubbard's
        conviction--for the express purpose of gaining receivership and control of L. Ron Hubbard's copyrights. But it was
         in the founding of this corporation that the first hint of the cover-up by the federal government lay buried.

        In an EXCLUSIVE 1997 STORY, the PUBLIC RESEARCH FOUNDATION reported that Meade Emory--former Assistant to the
        Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service and former Legislation Attorney, Joint Committee on Taxation--had been
        a co-founder of CST, Scientology's most senior coporation. That corporation now controls the copyrights for all
         of L. Ron Hubbard's intellectual properties, once valued at close to $100 million. CST also enjoys ultimate
        authority over all Scientology-related trademarks, including even the name "L. Ron Hubbard."

        But the discovery of Emory, a non-Scientologist, in such an unusual position raised red flags, since Emory's
         involvement in setting up the corporation had been hidden for fifteen years.

        Then it was learned that Emory had been Assistant to Commissioner of IRS Donald C. Alexander from 1975 through 1977.
         Strangely, those were the very years that an IRS employee, Gerald Wolfe, was supposedly a Scientology "double agent"
         guilty of numerous thefts of IRS documents for Mary Sue Hubbard and the Guardian's Office--leading to the arrests
         and convictions.

        Other oddities also surfaced:

        1. According to a U.S. Claims Court ruling, none of the founders of CST but one had any religious connection
        with Scientology. They were non-Scientologist tax and probate attorneys.

        2. The October 1993 IRS tax-exemption for CST was granted in a then-secret Closing Agreement only after a final
         round-up of every intellectual property ever produced by L. Ron Hubbard had been completed.

        3. On November 29, 1993, scarcely two months after CST had been granted tax exemption by IRS in a secret Closing
         Agreement, all 7,730 of L. Ron Hubbard{s copyrights were quietly transferred to CST.

        PRF's original press release and supporting documents about Meade Emory's ties to CST were sent to major newspapers
        --including the Wall Street Journal--and to Senator William V. Roth, Jr., Finance Committee Chairman and Vice Chairman
         of the Joint Committee on Taxation. Within 15 days the secret agreement between IRS and CST, et al. was leaked to WSJ,
         who never ran the story on Emory.

        But the IRS Closing Agreement, once released, revealed that it had been the final step in the United States government's
         20-year campaign to secretly get L. Ron Hubbard's copyrighted technologies and techniques--being illegally used by
        federal agencies in strategic intelligence--firmly under secret federal government control. Putting the copyrights in
        a 501(c)(3) corporation bypassed the separation clause of the Constitution, because CST, despite its name, is not a church.

        So certain was the IRS that the secret agreement would never be exposed that it included a "Continued Conspiracy Clause,"
         requiring all signatories to agree in collusion to protect Meade Emory and all other "current or former" employees of IRS
         and the United States government against any and all claims of their having been involved in a "continued conspiracy."
        Yet it was just such a "continued conspiracy" that apparently had brought the secret Closing Agreement into being.

        The federal government further secured its position by secretly setting up an illegal and unconstitutional "Church Tax
        Compliance Committee" to enforce Treasury regulations on the structure and function of the various Scientology organizations,
         including permanent installations of "Tax Compliance Officers" in each organization.

        Senator Roth's inaction on the Executive Summary regarding Meade Emory's involvement with the creation of Scientology's most
        senior corporation has now raised questions whether the Legislative Branch has been involved in the cover-up as well.

        psyberdude_2000 пишет:

        Hey guys

        Check out this amazing story at:  http://www.rense.com/general41/coverup.htm

        Psyberdude

      • Gnosis
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
          Thank you I posted it on the Project Camelot forum in the Dane Tops Thread.

          Colleen