Unveiled Secrets and Messages of Light ?!?!

  • Djurica
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
      I want to know, Your opinion about this blog.

      Are this bunch of disinformation? (link below)

      http://unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot.com/

      That whaet hey do, is that real chanelling with Ron Hubbard,
      or that is some sort of disinformation from implanters?

      Thanx. :)
    • wonkdnamai
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
        --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, "Djurica" <miroarch@...> wrote:

        > I want to know, Your opinion about this blog.
        >
        > Are this bunch of disinformation? (link below)
        >
        > http://unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot.com/
        >
        > That whaet hey do, is that real chanelling with Ron Hubbard,
        > or that is some sort of disinformation from implanters?
        >
        > Thanx. :)

        Why ask? If you take somebody's answer as itsa about what it is youre channeling too ... ;)
      • Gnosis
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
          Hello, I am reading the blog now, however I would like to know how to communicate with one of the authors of the blog and I did not yet see an email address or a place to write comments. Could you tell me how I can communicate with these people, thank you?

          best
          colleen

          --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, "Djurica" <miroarch@...> wrote:

          > I want to know, Your opinion about this blog.
          >
          > Are this bunch of disinformation? (link below)
          >
          > http://unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot.com/
          >
          > That whaet hey do, is that real chanelling with Ron Hubbard,
          > or that is some sort of disinformation from implanters?
          >
          > Thanx. :)

        • Djurica
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 5, 2009
            Thanx for answers. :)

            I do not know how to get in contact with the autors of that blog.
          • Gnosis
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 6, 2009
              Thank you for responding to my question. I notice their website is in Spanish and am not sure how to get an English translation -- any advices? I am still in mystery as to what exactly the "process" entails, although I think I do understand the purpose is to integrate Ego(s) and other aspects of a being. That certainly indicates to me.

              I was intrigued by the statement in the blog that it is from Earth that the "technology" of travelling across planes of existence would originate. That indicated to me on a higher level. I'm willing to work towards that from the beingness of a Scientologist, especially since people wouldn't relate to me very well if I was being the "Birdman", lol.

              cheers!
              colleen

              --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, "Djurica" <miroarch@...> wrote:

              > Thanx for answers. :)
              >
              > I do not know how to get in contact with the autors of that blog.

            • themcclaughrys
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 7, 2009
                --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, "Djurica" <miroarch@...> wrote:

                > I want to know, Your opinion about this blog.
                >
                > Are this bunch of disinformation? (link below)
                >
                > http://unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot.com/
                >
                > That whaet hey do, is that real chanelling with Ron Hubbard,
                > or that is some sort of disinformation from implanters?
                >
                > Thanx. :)

                Grupo elron promotes a process called:
                psyque-integration on aug 2008, search google and there is only one result on the web for that

                Correct the spelling to psyche-integration and there are many results.

                www.grupoelron.org

                Who is on domain

                Domain ID:D106688651-LROR
                Domain Name:GRUPOELRON.ORG
                Created On:21-Jun-2005 08:35:47 UTC
                Last Updated On:17-Jun-2009 16:05:22 UTC
                Expiration Date:21-Jun-2010 08:35:47 UTC
                Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
                Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
                Registrant ID:F7EC2ED388AB0B68
                Registrant Name:Copernico Networks

                Also see:

                [excerpt]
                AKIRA INSTITUTE

                INVESTIGATIONS METAPHYSICSES

                President: Prof. Jorge Raúl Olguín, Cognitive Psychologist and Creator of Psychointegration. Magister in Psychoanalysis.

                For different obstacles in the labor, emotional or personal part, a personal consultation is carried out where is detected:

                1º) If the problem is for destiny.

                2º) If the bonds are caused for negative influences.

                3º) If the obstacles are produced because the person has problems to face the situations.

                1º) In the first one of the cases, if is a karmatic problem that drags for destiny, the person can do well with an adequate orientation. Also her previous lives through the telepathic communication with her Thetán can be known or I Upper and, of that way, to know what lessons kármicas should revert. That technique is called Psychoauditation, that also detects the engramas that the spirit drags of other lives, besides the bonds karmáticas.
                We recall that the karmas are not faults to pay, but lessons to learn. And thanks to free will of God, can modify its destiny to favor.

                [excerpt]
                …It can carry out a free consultation by and mail or by telephone.

                Contacting for and mail: olguin_jorge@ yahoo com

                Al telephone: 4313-7193

                or cell: 15-6094-5048

                Of the outside to mark: 005411-4313-7193

                0054911-6094-5048

                Buenos Aires – Argentina

                [excerpt]
                … One should recall, in this sense in which the professor Olguín has been in a previous life Juan the Evangelist, that is to say, Juan Zebedeo, the beloved disciple and soul twin of the Master one Jesus, circumstance this that clarifies the reason of its high one mediumnidad, unique in the planet Earth.

                Besides, and this I mention him simply as incidental question, is the only member of the incarnate Planetary Hierarchy at this time.

                He is important to clarify, on the other hand, that the Elron Group is an organization dedicated free to Service of all those people that need him, but by virtue of that the consultations exceed of the time that we can dedicate him in free form, since we have other media of subsistence, is that we suggest the private consultation to professor Olguín.

                The private consultations to professor Olguín, that are its middle of life, is the best form of Collaborating with the Elron Group.

                The obvious reason is that as much as greater economic tranquility we can offer him to professor Olguín, more effective will be its mediumnidad.

                In spite of the fact that the professor Olguín is a Teacher of Light of the highest spiritual level, Al to be incarnate is subject to the vicissitudes of the physical plan as all, that is to say, without no privilege, and of course has to be tried its so much living for him like for its family.
              • Gnosis
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 8, 2009
                  Thank you for the translation. After I learned to translate the website using Google I spent a few late nights studying his blog and website. I have already sent out two emails to Jorge with some inquiries.

                  The synchronicities I experienced with his data is
                  1) opening to parallel universes/dimensions
                  2) integrating the parts of me, including addressing my higher self who incidentally was further revealed to me in the mockup of what I can only call a very tall "Birdman", not to be confused with the stereotypical "angel". My higher self is usually in the tone level of Agony as Jorge's experience is repeatedly with all of these 90% thetans he seems to be channeling so that part he wrote indicated with me.

                  It had already indicated with me that my higher self (90% say) and my Colleen-unit here (10% say) needed further integration if any thing was going to get well done here on planet Earth :-) Honestly, the only time anything does get well done re my mission here on Earth is when we are well connected up, otherwise, even thogh "Clear", I'm still subject to more variables than I can fully enumerate at this time.

                  whether his method is secure and the simplest, is left for me to explore. I'm currently exploring and clearing using R3X so I will see what I can achieve with that first and see what branches out from there. It has already been proven to us in several sessions that I can connect up telepathically, although what he wrote about mediumship rings true to me and it is a real skill and art and practice.

                  I always propose to myself that all technologies are susceptible to improvement(s).

                  You can see from what I wrote above that I have been at least cogitating a bit on this and there are synchronicities I appreciate.

                  best,
                  colleen

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 19, 2010
                    Collen, thanx for your post. :)