success stories - L rundowns

  • Timecops
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009

      Hello. OT on lines of Project Timecops writes:

      L-10

      Hi all!

      Today I’ve completed L-10 Rundown!!!

      I want to tell you about my wins on L-10. This is magic level!

      I don’t know what to say to describe what I feel and aware as OT!!!

      Earlier I limited myself in much things, I limited myself from different actions and deeds. I became free from that limiter on L-10. I limited myself so far as that it was impossible to do even good deed, not just bad act. It was possible to get stroke at any dynamic!

      My postulates begin to work more quickly!!!

        Now I can change life as I need – but not adapt to life!!!

        My dynamics have become more effective and able, for few session a lot of problems was handled! Earlier I would needed years for achieving some purposes – and now I need only hours!

      No matter where man is – if he just talk with me, he invariably get solution for his problem!!! No matter this problem is!!!

      I’m happy!

      Thanks to my auditor Lebedeva Elena for providing of this Level!

      With ARC, Jaina. -   may 2009

      L-11

      Hi All!!!

      Well, I’ve get one more achievement!!! Hurrah!

      I’ve completed my L-11!!! I have really awared that I begin New Life after all handling on whole track!!!

      This is really tremendous level!!! My abilities have rehabilitated and new life is waiting for me! Auditing OT levels + L-rundowns = Power of OT right now!!! I feel that I became powerful being! I can freely create and get any experience and knowledge without MEST universe. It’s cool!!!

      Data and knowledge from whole track restores and this is fantastically!!! I’ve become Free from undesirable Effects. It’s connected with much things, especially with inflow. I’ve awared that I can have influence on people’s space by changing my space! It’s just WOW! I don’t know what to say to describe my gratitude to my auditor Elena Lebedeva and to LRH!!!

      Thetan’s Big Thanks!

      With ARC, Jaina - june 2009

      L-12

      Hi all! I’ve completed my L-rundowns!!! L-12!!!

      It's so much powerful and conceptual level that I got huge amount of cognitions and wins.  It was great - since first HCOB and finishing by auditing. My understanding has become really conceptual; there are no comm lags in any universe!

      My space become clear and free from all  things that prevent me to be powerful thetan. My infinite gratitude to my auditor Lebedeva Elena and to all my friends!

      Now I realize myself Cause more. Exteriorization is more stable.

      From this tremendous level life has begun «in full sail». Dynamics expand and life becomes like what I want life be.

      Thank you!

      With ARC, Jaina.   june 2009

            L-rundowns delivered by aditor Class XII - Elena Lebedeva, Russia.

      --

      Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow

      www.galac-patra.org
      www.timecops.org