need original scan of Dianetics

  • Timecops
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2009
      Hello, we need here for recreation of Dianetics in russian original
      cover of this book (1950x-6x),
      we dont know how looks back of the book.
      In front was vulcano, train, rocket - how looks end of the original book.
      Need scan covers and text of the book.

      --

      Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow

      www.galac-patra.org
      www.timecops.org
      www.0-48.ru

      phones: +7 916 299-05-59
      +7 926 219-02-53
      +7 964 717-13-81
      ---------------------------------------
    • george rasmussen
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2009
        maxim

        the org cover did not have vulcano.

        it was simple pattern of diamond squares.  these picture covers (train, etc) were from 1960s

        george

        Hello, we need here for recreation of Dianetics in russian original
        cover of this book (1950x-6x),
        we dont know how looks back of the book.
        In front was vulcano, train, rocket - how looks end of the original book.
        Need scan covers and text of the book.

        --

        Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow

        www.galac-patra.org
        www.timecops.org
        www.0-48.ru

        phones: +7 916 299-05-59
                +7 926 219-02-53
                +7 964 717-13-81
        ---------------------------------------

        ------------------------------------

        Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites, materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. (Conference not for discussions). Language - English. http://www.galac-patra.org

        Get Skype and call for free http://www.skype.com/
        Global access to any information http://www.emule-project.net
        ---Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:Galac_Patra-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:Galac_Patra-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Timecops

          ------------ --------- --------- ---------

          ------------ --------- --------- ------

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Galac_ Patra/

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Galac_ Patra/join

          Message 4 of 6 , May 9, 2009
            maxim

            the tech vols have a scan of orig. cover.  i have seen the book once, it was a second edition selling for $50 20 years ago.  there were several hundred thousand sold in 1950 with this cover.  try and find one....i can't.

            i have 1960s covers of most books.  only in fair shape.

            want these?

              Message 6 of 6 , May 9, 2009
                ok

                give me a day