L-rundowns

  • Timecops
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2009
      Hi,
      today I start my L10,
      30 min session give me very good exteriorization from all dynamics! I became close to Statics. No more words....
      Im happy and have big intention to support availability of L-rondowns tech for next generations
      of scientologists.

      --

      Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow

      www.galac-patra.org
      www.timecops.org
      www.0-48.ru

      phones: +7 916 299-05-59
              +7 926 219-02-53
              +7 964 717-13-81
      ---------------------------------------
    • Willis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 2009
        --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, Timecops <groups@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > today I start my L10,
        > 30 min session give me very good exteriorization from all dynamics! I
        > became close to Statics. No more words....
        > Im happy and have big intention to support availability of L-rondowns
        > tech for next generations
        > of scientologists.
        >
        > --
        >

        > Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow
        >
        > www.galac-patra.org
        > www.timecops.org
        > www.0-48.ru
        >
        > phones: +7 916 299-05-59
        > +7 926 219-02-53
        > +7 964 717-13-81

        Vey well done Maxim,
        If you need any other data, not just what was freely available on the internet, about the L rundowns and training on this, then contact me back channel, this is only for trained tech terminals, no do it yourselfers.
        Cheers,
        Frank Davis Class9 class9
        Midwest Tech Center
      • Timecops
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21, 2009
          thanks for your warm words and support, Frank.