Logical Planning for 2012

  • Bernd
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hello all,

      exactly 20 years ago Bill Robertson gave a lecture on the New
      Civilization Convention in Frankfurt.

      Title was: Logical Planning for 1992
      http://www.freezone.de/english/cbr/e_l_plan.htm

      Read it in a new unit of time. It's quite amazing if you view it
      under PT conditions. (Therefore the message title)

      Something must have happened which caused that delay in the
      implanter/illuminati schedule.

      Excalibur as a successor of NOTs was able to crack the implanter-
      network.
      The LTA-handling was able to get people (and maybe mankind) off the
      path of the "old game", and by that not only avoid the same track
      as "last time around" but also turn the game around towards final
      completion.

      Obviously it was so successful that it had a deep impact on satanic
      rituals. I did quite some reasearch in this subject during the past
      couple of years. I have a document with some data collected. If
      anyone is interested I can upload it to the files section here.

      A couple of years ago I got some info from a guy close to these black
      magick circles. He sayd that these rituals stopped working in about
      1993... and that we (freezone) had something to do with it.

      Recently I dug out an old briefing of CBR and I transcribed it.
      I find it very interesting because he describes the situation on
      Earth from a very exterior viewpoint. You find it here:

      http://www.freezone.de/english/cbr/1983-12-11_Marbella-briefing.htm

      - the mission of scientology from a - let's say - universal viewpoint
      - the technical experiment
      - the defense against the ulitmate weapon which might bring mankind
      down, which are the OTs.

      We all know that we get as-isness by looking, not by thinking. By the
      application of logic to illogic. On an individual level we have the
      C/S series... on group and games level we have the data series.

      We also know that confront is prerequisite to case-handling.
      On the first dynamic it is relatively easy, but the higher one gets
      on the dynamics the bigger the confront has to be.

      Bill and Kerry are doing an increadible job... like auditors. They
      are there and percieve and the 4th dynamic tells them its case.
      Compared to the times when LRH was around... when he hit the 4th
      dynamic engram... laid out in RJ67, OT 2, 3, Class 8 etc., and later
      on CBR with his eval on Sector 9, Marcab etc., there is so much more
      data coming out in present time. It looks like all the overts and
      withholds of the illuminati/implanters are finally coming out and
      spread allover the internet. There is no secret anymore. Those who
      want to know can find it all out.

      So what would be the new vector now?
      About 30 years ago LRH presented the new civilization game. Those who
      are around for a while know that this was heavily attacked because it
      is completely opposite to the new world order plans.
      Some time ago I set up a website re-presenting it and trying also to
      explain the background, and also the significance of LRH and
      Scientology for mankind.

      It's: http://www.new-civilization.de/ (english) or http://www.neue-
      zivilisation.de/ (german)

      I think it is important to hold up the idea of a new civilization
      because ideas have the potential to penetrate a fortress as LRH once
      said in a PDC lecture. Ideas manifest in function and structure.

      This website is still in its baby shoes. Maybe someone has own ideas
      to contribute. I would be glad for a feedback.

      ml
      Bernd
    • Colleen K. Peltomaa
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        Thanks, Bernd, I enjoyed reading your website.

        cheers!
        Colleen
      • Colleen K. Peltomaa
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
          Hi, Bernd, about Cary and Bill, they also have a forum, Project Avalon
          and I hope you find your way over there and present your ideas as a
          new thread. I will be there to contribute to it.

          cheers!
          Colleen