visitor

  • Timecops
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi,

      today GP website had visitor from Defense Contract Management Agency,
      connected to
      Department of Defense and Pentagon
      http://www.dcma.mil/about.htm
      Pentagon channel here
      http://www.pentagonchannel.mil/

      Visitor    LAX.dcmdw.dcma.mil    IP Address    144.183.224.2
        Date    01 Oct, Mon, 19:50:36    Net Speed    Corporate/T1
        Organization    Defense Contract Management Agency    Browser     MSIE 7
        Continent    North America    Operating System     Windows XP
        Country    United States      Screen Resolution    1024x768
        State / Region    California    Screen Color    32 Bit (16.7M)
        City    Lakewood    Javascript    Enabled

        Referrer    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu
        Search Engine    None
        Keywords    None

      --
      Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow,
      http://www.galac-patra.org
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
        How is this relevant to the FZ?
        bb

        --- Timecops <timecops@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > today GP website had visitor from Defense Contract
        > Management Agency,
        > connected to Department of Defense and Pentagon
        > http://www.dcma.mil/about.htm
        > Pentagon channel here
        > http://www.pentagonchannel.mil/
        >

        > *Visitor * * LAX.dcmdw.dcma.mil * * IP Address
        > *
        > * 144.183.224.2 *
        > * Date * * 01 Oct, Mon, 19:50:36 * * Net
        > Speed *
        > * Corporate/T1 *
        > * Organization * * Defense Contract Management
        > Agency *
        > * Browser * * MSIE 7 *
        > * Continent * * North America * * Operating
        > System * *
        > Windows XP *
        > * Country * * United States * * Screen
        > Resolution *
        > * 1024x768 *
        > * State / Region * * California * * Screen
        > Color * * 32 Bit
        > (16.7M) *
        > * City * * Lakewood * * Javascript * *
        > Enabled *
        >
        > * Referrer * * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu
        > *
        > * Search Engine * * None *
        > * Keywords * * None *
        >

        > --
        > Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow,
        > http://www.galac-patra.org
        > http://www.lrh.narod.ru
        > ---------------------------------------

        The website for our internet Org.
        http://www.freewebs.com/techoutsidethecofs/

      • Timecops
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
          I cant tell you more information now.

          Its  relevant to the GP first of all.
          GP provides FZ
          --

          --- Timecops <timecops@...> wrote:

[...]

          Galac Patra international group, all information about Scientology. Sites, materials, news. Members - only close friends Free Zone. (Conference not for discussions). Language - English. http://www.galac-patra.org

          Get Skype and call for free http://www.skype.com/
          Global access to any information http://www.emule-project.net
          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:Galac_Patra-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:Galac_Patra-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Ole Gerstrøm
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
            This is quite relevant bb. If we want to keep our little amount of freedom, we have to be awake. Forces of darknes should not be given a chance.

            Ole

            > today GP website had visitor from Defense Contract
            > Management Agency,
            > connected to Department of Defense and Pentagon
            > http://www.dcma. mil/about. htm
            > Pentagon channel here
            > http://www.pentagon channel.mil/
            >

            > *Visitor * * LAX.dcmdw.dcma. mil * * IP Address
            > *
            > * 144.183.224. 2 *
            > * Date * * 01 Oct, Mon, 19:50:36 * * Net
            > Speed *
            > * Corporate/T1 *
            > * Organization * * Defense Contract Management
            > Agency *
            > * Browser * * MSIE 7 *
            > * Continent * * North America * * Operating
            > System * *
            > Windows XP *
            > * Country * * United States * * Screen
            > Resolution *
            > * 1024x768 *
            > * State / Region * * California * * Screen
            > Color * * 32 Bit
            > (16.7M) *
            > * City * * Lakewood * * Javascript * *
            > Enabled *
            >
            > * Referrer * * http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Xenu
            > *
            > * Search Engine * * None *
            > * Keywords * * None *
            >

            > --
            > Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow,
            > http://www.galac- patra.org
            > http://www.lrh. narod.ru
            > ------------ --------- --------- ---------

            The website for our internet Org.
            http://www.freewebs .com/techoutside thecofs/

            Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. http://surveylink. yahoo.com/ gmrs/yahoo_ panel_invite. asp?a=7

          • basic basic
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
              --- Ole Gerstrøm <gerstrom@...> wrote:

              > This is quite relevant bb. If we want to keep our
              > little amount of freedom, we have to be awake.
              > Forces of darknes should not be given a chance.
              >
              > Ole

              OK. This thread has not communicated to me,
              nor do I understand it.

              I'm not bothered about forces of darkness.

              bb

              The website for our internet Org.
              http://www.freewebs.com/techoutsidethecofs/

              http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC
            • sethbayram
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
                --- In Galac_Patra@yahoogroups.com, basic basic <basic2basic@...> wrote:

                > --- Ole Gerstrøm <gerstrom@...> wrote:
                >
                > > This is quite relevant bb. If we want to keep our
                > > little amount of freedom, we have to be awake.
                > > Forces of darknes should not be given a chance.
                > >
                > > Ole
                >
                > OK. This thread has not communicated to me,
                > nor do I understand it.
                >
                > I'm not bothered about forces of darkness.
                >
                > bb

                I think its quite interesting that someone from a US government
                defense agency has taken the time to look at GP.

                Seth