FW:[FreezoneOrg] Freezoners A Call to Arms - 6th Annual Freezone Convention in San Fran Aug 3-5

  • Timecops
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 10:30 PM

      Dear Freezoner,

      The Sheraton Hotel Convention Management has reported to the Freezone Convention Committee that they are being deluged with calls from Scientologists from the Church.  They are being told that Freezoners are very bad people and should be stopped from having a convention at their hotel. The Scientologists  declared that they will be picketing on the street outside the hotel. (This is not a small distance from the hotel and in a commercial/business area so there is very low public body traffic.)

      We explained the situation to Hotel Management and they are supporting us 100%.  Their security is on alert and will not permit any destructive activity to  affect their patrons.  We also have our own security, including a trained Coast Guard police officer who is getting services in the Freezone.  Generally the people  from the church who do come to the convention are fairly timid if confronted.  While some may pay to attend the convention itself they will not be permitted to stay if there is the slightest disturbance.  Any upsets created by Church Scientologists will be videoed and posted on the internet on various public sites.

      Please come and lend your support. Apply your Code of A Scientologist in defending the Freezone and your personal freedom of Religion by attending the convention.  Bring your friends!  Let's rally together & make a crowd and show the Church that attempted suppression of our personal rights does not make us weaker, but instead makes us stronger!

      If you need financial assistance to attend please let us know and we will work something out.

      For details on the convention please go to our San Francisco Center website at http://www.freezonesanfrancisco.com

      Yours in freedom,

      Trish House
      ED Freezone San Francisco Center - 650-492-5055

      --
      Sincerely yours, Maxim Lebedev, Moscow,
      http://www.galac-patra.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 10:00 AM
        Sounds like the work of OSA and their front group of "volunteers", the
        Scientology Parishioners League, also known as the S.P. League.
        Recommend that you video the picketers, take down their vehicle license tag
        numbers and vehicle identification numbers if feasible. Be sure to ask them who
        their handler is and if they are a member of the S.P. League.
        Smitty