Re: [Galac_Patra] support

  • Dave Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2007
      I would like to point out something that we Scientologists may not realize,
      today we are the first people who have the opportunity to hear all these
      lectures. Even those who were at the original lectures with LRH himself
      would not get an opportunity to listen to many others.

      Also I wish to note that these lectures were really made available to public
      thanks to the hard work of the staff at GOLDEN ERA STUDIOS, which started in
      the early 1980's, the same time as the big 'clean sweep' so despite the
      ramrod, important data was being made available.

      Finally, did you know that in the Admiration and Renaissance of Beingness
      Ron describes an individuals communication within their owns' perception of
      'blackness' as a being like asking the question of "Who are you"? Does that
      sound familar? This was 1953! There also is a description of 'double
      terminal' auditing, and he recommends auditing with a third person in the
      room!

      So this information is really full of interesting surprises from da man
      himself.