Re: Gan Gan Ganat Botey Re: Regarding Visit to Shegaon.

  • Jeevan Shanware
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 12, 2009
      Dear Kiran,

      Mandar has given you elaborate directions regarding your proposed Shegaon Visit.

      Some more observations -

      Expect more crowd rush on Thursdays, Sundays & any public holidays.
      If you go for darshan early morning - say 6 to 7 AM  there's very little rush.
      Also less crowd has been obsered after 4 PM as many devotees head towards Anand Sagar.
      The practice of "Free entrance" to Anand Sagar based on donation receipts at sansthan has been stopped.
      (fair enough)

      Have a nice visit !

      Sarva Shri Gajanan'r Pranamastu !!

      Rgds,

      Jeevan

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 12, 2009
        JAY GAJANAN, TUMI DILELE MAHITI EKDM CHAN ANI SVISTR AAHE ,PAN MALA 1NMUD KRAVESE VATET KI BHAKT NIVAS MADHE COUPLE ASEL TR ROOM DET NAHI, ASE MALA VATET.  HYACHI NOND GHYAVI. ME MARATHIT LIHITE MHNUN HSU NAKA. PRT TUMI DILELI MAHIT EKDM CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        I am planning to visit at Shegaon on 22nd Oct. with my family, as I am visiting first time at the place. So I need all your help regarding the where to stay, at Shegaon. Can I get the accomodations in BhaktaNiwas? How to reach their? What is the right way to Sadgutu Darshan and much more? Something abot Anand Sagar.

        Thanking You.

        Kiran

        Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Mandar Jambotkar
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 12, 2009
          Jay Gajanan Manjiri tai,

          You said it right ! Few ugly creatures misused the facility of Bhakta Nivas for wrong things.

          so if a couple arrives, there is questionarie that both of them have to fill in, and then they tally the answers and decision is taken. this is the case when they have any doubt.

          But if they are Not doubtful, then they permit you after asking few questions.

          Thanks for reminding about it !

          ani Tai, aho marathit lihile mhanun kuni hasat asava asa mala vatat nahi. karan tumhi kuthlya bhavaneni lihita ahat tey mahatvache, barobar na?

          so, hya pudhe ugach manat ha vichar suddha anu naka !

          Jay Gajanan J

           || Gana Gana Ganat Botey ||

          ......साता ज़न्मान्चि लाभली पुण्याई, म्हणून जाहलो पालखि चे भोई.....!

          JAY GAJANAN, TUMI DILELE MAHITI EKDM CHAN ANI SVISTR AAHE ,PAN MALA 1NMUD KRAVESE VATET KI BHAKT NIVAS MADHE COUPLE ASEL TR ROOM DET NAHI, ASE MALA VATET.  HYACHI NOND GHYAVI. ME MARATHIT LIHITE MHNUN HSU NAKA. PRT TUMI DILELI MAHIT EKDM CHAN!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

          I am planning to visit at Shegaon on 22nd Oct. with my family, as I am visiting first time at the place. So I need all your help regarding the where to stay, at Shegaon. Can I get the accomodations in BhaktaNiwas? How to reach their? What is the right way to Sadgutu Darshan and much more? Something abot Anand Sagar.

          Thanking You.

          Kiran

          Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
        • Jayprakash Hanamshet
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 13, 2009

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 13, 2009
              || Gan Gan Ganat Botey ||

              Hi!!

              Thank you very much for the prompt and nice reply.
              I will get back to you about my experience after my visit.

              Thanks once again!!

              Jay Gajanan J

              Regards

              Kiran

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 14, 2009
                Dear Kiran ,
                pranaav as already told to you about the bhakt niwas,
                from the bhakt niwas there are buses to go to anand sagar ,you need not pay for the bus as the s
                if you have some senior citizens with you there are wheel chairs are available as you need to walk quite a distance to reach the dhyanmandir,
                if you go during summer or monsoon umbrellas are also available at the sansthan office at anand sagar ,there is a mini train which takes you round the place , eatables are available ,washrooms are also inside anand sagar if you donate at the sansthan in any form anna dan or abhishek etc. then you need not buy a ticket you can just show the donation receipt to the concerned person
                you must visit anandsagar as it is a an amazing site developed by the sansthan.
                it takes almost half a day
                so plan one day for anand sagar .
                PC kachoris are famous in shegaon as well so you can taste the kachoris also.
                just go and experience the presence of maharaj in shegaon !!!!!!!!
                Jai gajanan
                Shaillejaa

                On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:27 AM, kirantawde03 <kirantawde03@...> wrote:

                || Gana Gana Ganat Botey ||

                Hi!!

                I am planning to visit at Shegaon on 22nd Oct. with my family, as I am visiting first time at the place. So I need all your help regarding the where to stay, at Shegaon. Can I get the accomodations in BhaktaNiwas? How to reach their? What is the right way to Sadgutu Darshan and much more? Something abot Anand Sagar.

                Thanking You.

                Kiran

              • MAKARAND PALAMWAR
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 14, 2009
                  Jai Gajanan,

                  The office is in Bhakt Niwas No. 5. I visited Shegaon on 22nd October with my wife and I was allotted a room in Bhakta Niwas No. 5 immediately without any questions asked. I think this is HIS Krupa only. So it is true that you go with pure heart and you will be taken care of by HIM. So don't worry.

                  Jai Gajanan,

                  Makarand Palamwar

                  To: GajananShegaonBhaktPariwar@yahoogroups.com
                  From: pansemanjiri@...
                  Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:57:05 -0700

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 14, 2009
                    Jai gajanan
                    GANA GANA GANAT BOTEY!!!!!!!

                    Thanks a lot for your kind and prompt reply.

                    Regards
                    Kiran

                    --- In GajananShegaonBhaktPariwar@yahoogroups.com, pranaav jadhav <pranaavjadhav@...> wrote:

                    > Jai gajanan GANA GANA GANAT BOTEY!!!!!!!hello,  Bhakta nivas cannot be booked sitting here or anywhere in the world you have to reach shegaon and rush to the bhakta nivas for rooms you will get them easily as there is no rush these days i had been to shegaon last week and will be going on thursday... After you are in the rooms have a nice bath the hot water is till 9 in the morning and rush to the temple take maharaj's darshan peacefully then take gadhi's darshan after that you can have the mahaprasad behind the temple.Shegaon is well devloped now so if you dont get a room in bahkta in most cases which will not happen then try hotels like snehanjali, which is in the chowk..... so dont worry of your stay at shegaon...about your meals snehanjali restaurant is open till 11 pm. On the ground floor of Bhakts nivas 5 there is a a restaurant too try that first....... Try and donate as much as money as possible to the sanstha by using its restaurant, bhakta
                    > nivas etc..rest all assured maharaj is always there with you when you are going for his darshan never worry........if any problems do mail back.......Gana gana ganat botey!!!!Jai GajananPranaav JadhavPune!

                  • Kiran Tawde
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 3, 2009

                      || Shree Swami || Jay Gajanan || Om Sai Om ||

                      || Gan Gan Ganat Botey ||

                      With all of your good wishes and blessings of Shri Sadguru Gajanan Maharaj my spiritual visit to Shegaon is a nice one and I must thank all of you for your kind guidance. The Sadguru Darshan is an experience to remember and it really gives you a inner satisfaction. Once you visit there you will like to visit more often there. The Mahaprasad after the darshan is also you should never miss. I always feels that the Mahaprasad at any place always teaches that there is no one rich and no one is poor, all Bhakt are same in HIS darbar and always respect the food in front of you. The management, the cleanliness,  the co-ordination,  all these things are amazing. There is no commercialisation of the place and other things yet, and wish it remains forever. I haven’t seen any Devsthan in India , in  North and South where I have visited, where this type of treatment you will get. This is really Blessing of Shri Sadguru Gajanan Maharaj. You could see the value of your money, the money which Sansthan’s get through Bhakgans is only utilized for there welfare. And it is miraculous to see that how all these things can managed by a trust. This only can be achieved by real dedication and devotion to God and mankind and ofcourse with all the blessings of Sadguru Mauli.

                      As you all have suggested, ignoring rikshwalas and others advice we stayed at Bhakta Nivas, but only because of Diwali vacation’s  rush, I have to wait for long 3 hours to get the accommodation in Bhakta Niwas No. 5, (though I’ve reached Shegaon at 4.15 in the mornig) but the wait is worth of it, after all Shraddha and Saburi. You can not get any better place to stay at very down to earth price. The cleanliness is the mark of this place and what you want is transparency in getting the booking (first come first, no influence, no corruption, no partiality nothing) and all other things, at places like this. The system at this place is worth mentioning. There are number of Sevaks to help you at your each step.  The food you get here is very nice and again at very cheap rates. I wondered how they can afford all this at those prices.  I have heard all this before but you should experience yourself. The Sansthans management is really a lesson to all other Devsthans trust. The place is really have the blessings of Shree Sadguru Mauli.

                      The visit to Anand Sagar is also very pleasant one. The lush green garden and Rajasthani  karagiri is worth seeing. The most memorable part of the visit is Vivekanand Dhyan Mandir, where one can get a real peace of mind and can feel a soothing experience. The musical fountain show was the other attraction of this Anand Sagar and kids enjoyed all other rides and play garden and mini-rail, aquarium  and what not. Really a very nice experience. One would like to come again and again here. And I wondered how all this can be managed in this Sansthan and why it can’t happened  in any other places where money is not a problem but I think the problem is in the mind of  people who runs the organization.

                      As we were at Shegaon  for 3 days, we also visited to Shree Renuka Mata at Mahur and while returning from there we also visited to Ekmukhi Datta Mandir (Shree Nrusinh Sarswati) at Karanja, a very nice mandir.

                      We definitely going to visit again and again to Sadguru Mauli whenever he will call us.

                      || Gan Gan Ganat Botey ||

                      Regards

                      Kiran

                      To: GajananShegaonBhakt Pariwar@yahoogro ups.com
                      From: pansemanjiri@ yahoo.com
                      Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:57:05 -0700

                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 3, 2009
                        ......साता ज़न्मान्चि लाभली पुण्याई, म्हणून जाहलो पालखि चे भोई.....!

                        Jay Gajanan :)

                        thanks for expressing your feelings in so much detail...I could feel your happiness :)

                        Jay Gajanan !

                        --mandar.

                        To: GajananShegaonBhakt Pariwar@yahoogro ups.com
                        From: pansemanjiri@ yahoo.com