Zimmerman/Fontana Training Seminar

  • rlichtefeld@charter.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 7:48 PM
      Hello, Everyone,

      We have a few openings for the John Zimmerman/Silvia Fontana clinic that will be held on June 21 at The Cooler. The cost is $125.00.  We would appreciate it if you would pass this information to Georgia FSC members who may be interested.

      Thanks!

      Jane Jud

      Zimmerman/Fontana Training Clinic

      The Atlanta FSC will sponsor a seminar by 2002 World Pairs medalist John Zimmerman and three-time Italian champion and Olympic competitor Silvia Fontana on June 21, following the 2004 Atlanta Open.

      The seminar will consist of an orientation, including their journey to the Olympics, three hours of on-ice spins, jumps and footwork,  one hour of off-ice stretching and conditioning, and one hour of questions and answers for skaters, parents and coaches.

      Please contact Jane Jud at Jjudalex@... or 770-343-6287 to reserve a space.