File - If you Need Support

  • GYNGALS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 47 , May 1, 2013
      Hello,
      If you are reading this we have to assume that you are someone looking to find answers and support for gynecological issues. On the GYN-GALS.ORG we deal with all gyn issues from STDs through cancer. We understand because we've been there already and want to share the lessons we've learned.

      We want to be of service to you and welcome you to come join us. We set this site up as a sister site to make people searching for us (The Gyn-Gals) but didn't place the required dash between the "gynecological abrreviation" and "gals".

      If you need us please come to Gyn-Gals.org and submit the appropriate invitation information:

      Name:
      Location: (helps us to keep up with gals who have similar names)
      Diagnosis:
      Birthday: - Month and day only if you would like to be included in our birthday calendar

      We look forward to chatting with you soon.

      Debbie and Myra
      (co-founders of GynGals and Gyn-Gals.org)
    • GYNGALS@yahoogroups.com