Hi Tim, As you probably well know, the second part of L31 isn't found in the canonicals. DeConick takes the position that Luke was aware of an oral form of themwgrondin
Welcome to you, Steve Harding, to the Gospel of Thomas Yahoo Discussion group. A few extra thoughts, dovetailing on your post. In GTh L31, if the Coptic TME ischaptim45
Hello, This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the gthomas group. File :email@example.com
- Bible Studies
- Dec 26, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.