An excellent survey and commentary on the flurry of online stories that have been popping up since the LiveScience article, from Jim Davila at PaleoJudaica:mwgrondin
Here's an important item I missed - a response by Christian Askeland (posted Monday) to the LiveScience and Andrew Bernhard postings:mwgrondin
Thanks, Scott. The ArtNet piece is one of a number of offshoots of Owen Jarus' LiveScience article that have been popping up today. It's one of the longer andmwgrondin
- Bible Studies
- Dec 26, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.