      From: gthomas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:gthomas@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Grondin
      Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:49 AM
      To: gthomas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [GTh] Bauckham on Numerical Composition in GJn

      there was an assertion I hadn't encountered elsewhere, namely that "where the letters S and T occur together" (as in STAUROS), they have a combined value of 6 instead of their normal values of 200 and 300. This is certainly something with which I should become familiar, if true, but I'm afraid I'd have to hear it from a reputable source. (I'll report back if and when I do.)

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic