'manliness'

  • Sterling D. Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2003
      GREATER THINGS
      QUOTE OF THE DAY

      ==========

      "Manliness consists not in bluff, bravado, or lordliness. It consists
      in daring to do the right and facing consequences, whether it is in matters
      social, political, or other. It consists in deeds, not in words."

      -- Mahatma Ghandi

      ==========

      Digest of astonishing statements that build faith, inspire action, instill
      repentance, stir deep reflection, awaken the sleepyhead giants of Zion.

      http://www.GreaterThings.com/Wisdom/Quote/

      SPAM BLOCK -- CHALLENGE - RESPONSE
      "I use ChoiceMail. New legitimate senders identify themselves. Try it for
      14 days."
      http://tinyurl.com/fbkd
      -- Sterling D. Allan
      (On average, I receive 400 trash emails a day; but only the mail I want
      comes into my inbox)