custom-designed GSNNJ car magnet fundraiser

  • allison peckham
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2010
      Hi SUM's!  This magnet was designed by my troop and is being sold by Troop 182 of Wayne and the GSNNJ travel troop as a fundraiser.  A flier has been created and will be circulated but I thought I would get this out to you ahead of time.  Please feel free to forward to your troops.  We are currently taking pre-orders and the magnets are due to arrive in 3-4 weeks.

      For now, I can accept orders via email and we can work out the details of payment (perhaps at the next SUM meeting) and delivery.  If we have to mail them, we are going to have to add a $0.50 surcharge per magnet so we are looking at other ways to accomplish getting them to you.

      If you want one (or more) or if you have any questions, please email Allison at march18@...

      Cost is $5 each.
    • tjk1025@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
        Your flyer was cot off.
        Can you resend it. I know my service unit won't understand....the word travel is cut off!
        Thanks
      • allison peckham
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
          I don't have a flier approved from council yet.  When I get one approved, I'll send it.  this was more just a heads up for you guys.  I have the flier done - just waiting for the approval

          Allison Peckham
          "When in doubt, just take the next small step."

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
            Great, thanks!!